18•

*Holly's P.OV*

"BETHANY!"

I ran to where her unconscious body laid in the street. I wiped the blood from her mouth and forehead. Please be okay Bethany. The car who hit her had stopped. "Is she okay? I'm so sorry, I was on my phone and didn't realize-"

"Shut up! Look what you did! Be more fucking responsible next time! She's a fucking mother!" I yelled not looking at who it was that hit her. I grab my phone and dial 911. "Hello, my friend was just in an accident."

Kimberly began crying. I quietly shushed her and rocked her back and forth. "She got hit by a car, please hurry." I tell them the address and they said the sent out an ambulance.

A couple minutes the ambulance got here. By then, I gave Kimberly to Cameron's mother. They put her in a gurney and then into the ambulance. I was about to go in when a paramedic stopped me. "Family only ma'am." Family only? Are you fucking kidding me?

"I understand that it's only family, but do you see anyone else, but me here? She doesn't have many family at the moment. Her mothers working late, her fathers with another woman, and the father of her child is probably getting drunk somewhere. I'm her only fucking family, so let me get in the damn ambulance."

He looked at me with pure pity. He opened the door for me and I sat down. I grabbed Bethany's hand and gave a weak smile. "I won't leave your side, I promise."

*Hospital, three hours later*

I wiped the tears steaming some from my cheek. Breath in and breath out, Holly. She'll be fine. I felt my eyes began to water even more as I looked down and began sobbing. Please be fine. "Don't worry, she'll be fine." I turn around and see a nurse standing at the doorway. Hell no.

"I'm sorry ma'am, if what I'm about to say will sound rude, but I don't give a shit. You can't tell me not to worry if you don't know what the fuck I'm going through. You can't tell me she'll be fine, if you don't know she will. Because, I know for a fact you don't know. So, don't you ever come in here and tell me not to worry then lie to me, ever." She looked down, mumbled an apology, and then left. I looked back at Bethany and grabbed her hand. "Please stay."

*The next day*

I stayed at the hospital overnight just in case Bethany woke up. I look like an idiot watching her. I'm waiting for her to say one of her favorite lines form her favorite T.V shows. "How you doing?" (if you don't know what T.V show this is from then get the fuck out) She loves that show, and watches it all the time.

I felt movement. I lifted my head up and saw her move a little. "Bethany?" Her eyes began fluttering. Please open your eyes, please.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I began fluttering my eyes open. When I did light hit my eyes, my head was pounding, and I realized I was hooked up to a bunch of machines. "Bethany! Your awake, thank god."

I look up and see Holly jumping up and down. "Holly? What-what happened?" She began calming down and looked at me surprised. "You really don't remember what happened?"

"Should I?" She sat down when she realized I was serious. She grabbed my hand and looked at me directly in the eyes. "Bethany, you got in an accident." She said quietly. "You got hit by a car." I felt my eyes getting watery.

"A ca-car. Where's- where's Kimberly. Where's my baby!" She shushed me and caressed my face. "Calm down. She's fine, she's with Ms. Brenner." I tried to calm down. But who can deal with the fact that you've just been in a car accident.

"My mom, where's my mom?" I ask. "She's working. Don't worry I told her, she'll visit today a little later." The tears began streaming down my face down to my neck. "Hey." Holly grabbed my hands.

"It's okay, you're awake, and you're fine. You don't have to cry." I look up at her and have her a weak smile. "Now, what do you say, we watch your all time fav." She lifted up a D.V.D of the show Friends. I giggled. "Why of course." She smiled and put the D.V.D in her computer as she laid next to me.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I threw all his shit on the floor and went to the elevator. "Cameron!" He ran after me. "Cameron." He caught up to be and grabbed my shoulder. "Get the fuck away from me." He lifted his arms up.

"Why are you so mad?" I scoffed. "Why else?! You hit Bethany with a fucking car!" He yelled. I shushed him. "Keep your voice down. She didn't know it was me, nether did Holly."

"So what? You still hit her. And why should I keep my voice down, Jerry? You hit her with a fucking car. Expecting me to be okay with this. You fucking murderer." He pushed me against the wall.

"I didn't fucking kill her! She's in the hospital she's fine, I paid for everything, so her family doesn't have to worry, she'll be fine." I pushed him off me. "I fucking hate you."

I got into the elevator and pressed the lobby floor. As the elevator door closed we both look at each other. I looked at him with hate and pure disgust. While he looked at me with pity and sorrow.

*Midnight*

I began getting ready. Jerry thinks I was just going to be fine knowing that she's safe in a hospital, no. I have to go see her, I have to make sure she's safe myself.

I told Chris I was going to be with a girl tonight and that I had to borrow his car so he shouldn't suspect anything. As for Jerry, he can suck a dick. I got into Chris's car. This is going to be a long ride.

After and hour I had to stop at the gas station since the car was running low. I was filling up the car when I heard music. Familiar music that only one person I know hears. "Cameron!" I look up and see Jerry.

Fuck! I finish filling up the car with gas. Then I pay as quick as possible. I get in the car then drive of. I look at my rearview mirror and see Jerry catching up behind me. "FUCK!"

I was forced to stop at a damn fucking red light. I heard him park and then I hear a car door slam. I don't know why I feel like I've just been stopped by the police. I looked out my window waiting for him to show up saying he's going to tell Chris. Instead the passenger door opens and Jerry sits down. "Drive."

*Hospital*

We we're forced to sneak in the hospitals since visiting hours were over. We arrived around three a.m. What surprised me the most was Jerry actually helping me. Well that's the least he can do since he almost killed the love of my life. I found her room after looking around for five minutes.

The moment I walked in there and saw her laying in that hospital bed, I lost it. My eyes staring watery, my hands started shaking, and guilt completely ran through my body. "Princess." I walked over to where she was. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left, if I didn't leave none of these would happen."

I look at the boquete of tulips that I brought for her. I set them down on the table next to her bed. I grabbed her hand slowly. "You look so beautiful princess. Remember to take care of our baby girl. Take care of yourself for me. Make sure to not get hit by a car again."
I lightly chuckled. "I love you." I whispered.

"Cameron." I turn around and see Jerry's standing at the doorway. "We got to go." I slowly let go of her hand. "Bye princess." I walked out with Jerry. "Hey man, she'll be fine." I looked at him and gave a weak smile. She'll be fine. My princess will be fine.

•A/N•

holy shit . this was pretty crazy .