32•

*Cameron's P.O.V*

"You're very pretty." I smiled at laughing Kimberly. She stood up on the couch and gave me a hug. "Thank you, you're so nice to me." She giggled. "You look a lot like my grandpa and a little like my mama." I look up at her. "What?" I cleared my throat feeling a little anxious. "Like my mama and grandpa. They don't live here, me and Mami always have to travel to see mama, sometimes grandpa's there. Sometimes he's not, it all depends if Mama wants to kick him out." She giggled. I sat there a little shocked about all the stuff this little four year old knew.

"She's met both of your parents. She knows those are her grandparents from her dads side, she just doesn't know who her dad is." Holly whispered. I looked down, feeling I'm to blame for all of this. "You want to take a picture with me Kimberly." She smiled. "Okay." I grabbed my iPhone and pressed the camera ready to take a picture. She leans up to me and smiles next to my face. "Say cheese, my love." I smiled. "CHEESEEEE" She smiles.

I can't believe I created this child. This is my creation. My baby. She's so beautiful and adorable. I love her so much and I only just met her. It's true what they say, you never truly know what love feels like until you hold your child in you arms. And I thought I loved Bethany more than anyone and do anything for her. I would kill Bethany for Kimberly. No offense to my princess. But this little human being right here, is perfect and I'll kill for her if I have too.

I hear let's rattle I look at the door as does Holly. "My shift ended early, you picked up Kimberly, I got something for he-" She immediately stopped talking as soon as she saw me. She barley got it out but I heard exactly what she said. "Ca-Cameron." He lip quivered as she looked me dead in the eye. "Hey princess. You missed me?"

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I just stood there. I didn't know whether to run to my room or punch him in the face. I didn't know whether to pick Kimberly up and tell her to get away from the fuck boy or to pick her up and take her with me to my room. Yet still my voice was hitched in my throat. I couldn't utter one tiny word. Looking at Cameron all the memories were coming back to me, one buy one. Yet still, seeing him now feels like when the first time I met him. Trying to act all confident like he doesn't affect me at all. When just him looking at me causes my nerves to jump and my heart to stop.

But still that. He will not take advantage me. He will no have power over me. I'm not that weak sixteen year old girl that cried over everything. I am a twenty-one year old woman with a four year old daughter that I am willing to do the impossible for. Even confront my worst demons. She's the only thing in this planet I would kill for. She's my baby not his, he decided that when he packed his shit and left. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Let it out later. For now be brave and woman the fuck up. "No, Cameron. I didn't miss you. In fact, I wish you never came back."

I set my stuff down and walked to my room. Ignoring Holly since she was the one that let this moron inside my house. And gave Kimberly a little kiss. I walked in my room and slammed the door. I took a deep breath and let my mind take this all in. He's back. He's really back. Never thought I see the day where he would show up. Let alone in my house. As I breath in try to control my breathing I hear a knock on the door. "Not now Holly." The door opened and scoffed. "I said not now, Holly." I turned around and my breath was caught in my throat. "I walked it cause you said not now Holly, I'm not Holly." He smirked at me.

I dropped the stuff I had in my hands and looked him dead in the eye. "Get out. Get your pussy ass out. Couldn't even be a father to your own children because you just had to be the bad boy." I scoffed. He looked down and seemed a little tense. Oh? Did I hit a spot. I hope so. "I'm sorry for what happened to our son." I looked up from what I was doing my back was face him, but I still didn't turn around. "I know I caused all that depression and tears and I'm sorry. Someone as delicate as you shouldn't have to go through the that." I sniffle a bit and try to hold my back my bitch ass tears. Cmon Bethany keep it together.

"Bethany, I'm truly sorry. For leaving you all alone knowing how fragile you were. And for not being there when our son died. I was wrong for doing what I did, but I promise I had a good reason. For it, I didn't leave to leave and to be a coward. I promise it was to keep you together, I should know a flower like you is delicate." I lifted my head up and let the tears fall. I couldn't speak, the word wouldn't come out. "Goodnight princess." I heard footsteps and the door closes. I turn around and took deep hard breaths.

My heart fell down to my ass and my stomach was fluttering. Jesus, why me? Why bring him back? Stupid father of my children. I chuckled. "You still do the same things to me you did when I was sixteen."

A/N•

welp Cameron you sexy asshole :/