11•

*Holly's P.O.V*

Life has been great so far. Bethany's happy. I'm happy. It's going perfect. Today, I'm meeting with my friend Lez. She's going to help me plan the baby shower. We're going to discuss what's going to happen and how we're going to get Bethany there. I met her at the mall and we sat down in the food court.

"Holly, sweetie it's about time I saw you." I sat down and put the tray of food down. "About time I saw you too." I smiled. We began talking about what's going to happen, where we we're going to buy everything, what's going on with Bethany as well, etc. While we we're talking about it she got a little tense. "What?" She scratched her head and looked behind me. "My ex is here." Her ex? I turned around and almost fell from my seat.

"Your ex is Jerry? As in one of Cameron's best friends, Jerry?" She looked surprised. "One of Cameron's best friends?" I turn around and see he's still looking at us. "Yes, one of Cameron's fucking best friends." She grabbed her bag and put on her jacket as well did I. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." I looked back at him one final time. "But I hope it has nothing to do with us."

*Cameron's P.O.V*

Wow, I actually made it here a week without killing myself. When Chris said I can't see Bethany, he was serious. How many times I tired to sneak out to see her and how many times he stopped me and almost killed me. Finally I gave up. I don't understand why life never goes my way. First with my dad, my home, and now my actual damn family. What the fuck did I do to you life?

I dropped my cigarette and stepped on it. Smoking is bad, but the reason I do it is worse. I look up and see someone pacing back and forth. When I look closer to see who it was I almost fainted. Why the hell is Jerry's bitch ass here? Chris approaches him and they began to talk. What the fuck? Every couple of seconds Jerry glances at me and Chris just stays focused on him.

After a little bit Jerry gets in his car and drives off. Chris starts walking up to me. He's about to say something but then he hesitates. "What's Jerry doing here?" I ask since he wasn't speaking. He's about to speak but then he hesitates. Again. "Nothing." He finally says. "Nothing?" I asked utterly confused. "The fuck you mean nothing? You two were just engaged in conversation and now your telling me you guys talked about nothing."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah we just talked to talk." I shook my head. Whatever the fuck they were talking about I'm going to find out. If I have to become Sherlock Holmes in able to find out, so be it. "Hey you wanna go out tonight? Say around three a.m." I chuckled once he said that. "Nothing opens at three a.m but legs."

*Chris's P.O.V* (When he was talking to Jerry's bitch ass)

I approached Jerry to see what he had to tell me. Me being the smart ass that I am. I decided to send Jerry to watch Bethany. To see what she's doing, this including her annoying little friend Holly. He sees what's going on, if Cameron's there he informs me, if any of them try to call the cops, I know. So, I dare Bethany to try something it's going to get messy.

"Jerry, whatcha got for me?" I smiled. He kept a straight face. He was serious. Something happened. "What happened?" I seriously asked. "Remember Holly?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "How could I forget." He glanced over to the side. I looked over there and saw Cameron. Watching us. "She, was talking to one of her friends about Bethany."

"Okay, what about Bethany?" He sighed and glanced back at Cameron. Oh my god, can he just fucking tell me already? "She was talking about Bethany and the baby shower she was planning." I rolled my eyes. "And?" He glanced once again at Cameron. "Can you just fucking tell me instead of glancing over at Cameron!" He jumped at my sudden raise of voice. "Okay, okay." He spoke.

"She was talking to her friend about Bethany being in the middle of depression." He started. Depression? I thought. "The depression got so bad it actually caused something to happen. Something horrible." I felt the chills run through my body. "What?" He took a deep breath and glanced at Cameron. "What?!" I yelled. He pushed his hair back and sighed. "One of the babies died."

My jaw drop. "One of the babies died?" He nodded. "Which one?" I asked. "The boy. The girl is still alive. But if she goes through a depression stage then it's a possibility the baby girl dies. And if not they both do." Wow. I genuinely feel bad for her. You would think I'd be happy since I pulled Cameron away from his own kids but this is a whole different story. Im not a monster. A mother just lost her child. "Is she okay now?"

"Yeah she's fine. Holly got her out of that depression, and she's sound good so far." I pulled my hair back and then put my hands in my pockets. "You're going to tell Cameron, right?" I stayed quiet. "You're telling him. He just lost a kid. You better fucking tell him." And with that he got in his car and drove off. Should I tell Cameron?
(His hoe ass didn't 😒)

*Bethany's P.O.V*

Depression. Feelings of severe despondency and dejection. If you're an idiot then here's a better definition. In a stage of sadness when everything around you feels like it's crumbling down and nothing can save you from all the monsters in the darkness. But, you have to be strong and you have to, absolutely have to murder depression and throw that bitch in a river.

I'm feeling better than ever. My little peanut is healthy and so am I. I'm slowly starting to get my mind away from Cameron. It gets hard at times but I push past it and eat me a bag of chocolate covered pretzels. That's my biggest craving, I can't go a day without eating them. You should try them sometime. When something bad happens you have two choices, let it destroy you or murder that bitch and throw it like yesterday trash. It's your choice.

•A/N•

This chapter has a heep of emotions. but litttt