20•

*Bethany's P.O.V*

"No. Uh uh, you ain't getting a job until I say so." I giggled. "Too late." Her jaw slightly dropped. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I don't know what to tell her. I'm forced to get a job. On the way home I saw a wanted sign at a restaurant, so I went in and got the job as a waitress.

"You have got to be kidding me." She shook her head and headed into the kitchen. I laughed and went into my room. I approached Kimberly in her crib. "Hey baby girl." I squeezed her cheeks.

"You know, I'm gonna be so extra when you're a month older next month, we'll have a small little party just you and me." I kissed her cheek. She gave me a little toothless smile. Aw, look at my baby.

*one month later*

"Good morning baby girl." I smiled. "You're three months. Time for our little party." I picked her up and dresses her in the outfit I picked out as well as dressed myself once I was done with her. My little queen is so perfect.

(the little outfit she wore)//the picture was found on google images

I wore a long white skirt with a matching crop top that I tie up at the front, my jelly puma slides, and my hair loose.

(the outfit Beth wore, you can't see her shoes, but I'm imagining the new Rihanna jelly puma slides that I love)// the picture was found on Tammy's insta

"Okay baby girl, lets go but your decorations and the cake." I went downstairs and put her in her stroller. We walked there since I preferred to walk and not waste money on gas right now.

As I was walking I saw this mother with her son. I smiled and immediately thought of my baby. He would've also been three months. I was thinking about what I would've named him. It would've been Henry. Like my dad. I'm so corny, I love it. I walked past the mother and her son. She smiled at me. I smiled back. Nothing's more stronger than a mothers love for her child.

I made it to 'Party City' and bought balloons, confetti, and little paper plates and cups. After that I got a little cake as well as a pizza. Once I was done I headed home and went upstairs to my room. I threw the confetti all over the floor. I placed a table in the middle and put the cake as well as the pizza on the table.

I grabbed Kimberly as well as a lighter and lit the cake. "Come on Kimmy, I know I'm extra but let's blow the candle out together." I blew out the candle for her and clapped. "Yay, happy three months baby girl." I kissed her cheek. I lifted her up in my arms. "My little baby, my little baby."

It really is true what they say, you don't know what love is until you have a kid.

•A/N•

short but i thought this would've been a good idea for a chapter ☺️