34•

*Bethany's P.O.V*
(Two weeks later)

"Dad!" Kimberly yelled as Cameron walked through the apartment door. I got up as I watched her run to him and jump up in his arms. Yeah she was bound to find out sometime so we let her know that she has a father and he's going to be in her life. "Hey pumpkin." He tickled her kissing her cheeks. He looked over at me and I looked away sitting back down on the couch. I heard their giggles and voices coming up behind me. I watch them as they laugh and smile together.

Never thought I see the day when my daughter sees her father. Her smile is so bright and she so happy. Ever had a happy ass toddler? Yeah well they're work but they're fucking adorable. I look at Cameron. Every time I look at him the memories start floating back. The pain, the suffering , even the one time we had sex. My first time and my only time, was him. At that stupid party Holly forced me to go to. Getting pixie princess drunk. And fucking without condom. Use protection guys, shit is actually fucking serious.

I felt movement and looked next to me and saw Kimberly and Cameron sat down. I gulped and out on a Netflix movie. 'Moana'. Because fuck it Kimberly loves her. "Hi, can I have two large Pizzas. One pepperoni and one with peppers and sausage." I looked over at him as he gave me a light smile. He hung up the phone and opened his mouth to say something. It took him a while to actually realize what had happened. "I couldn't forget your favorite pizza toppings, theirs weird combo but they're your favorite."

I wanted to say something. But no words came out of my mouth. My brain couldn't process words and I didn't know what to say. So I just smiled at him. Looked him directly in the eyes. Showed my teeth. And smiled at him. He smiled back and I we just began to watch the movie. A little while later the pizza arrived and we began eating. In complete silence. Not one person spoke. Not even Kimberly, she was to busy eating pepperoni pizza and watching her princess movie occasionally singing along to 'How far I'll go".

I look over to my side and see Kimberly's beginning to fall asleep. I sigh and pick her up in my arms taking her to her room. I walk into her turquoise colored room and layer her down on her bed. I place the blanket on her and placed her stuffed bunny next to her. She can't sleep without it. I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight baby." I opened the door to her bedroom to see Cameron standing right there. "Excuse me." I whispered as I walked away from  him.

"Bethany. You have to talk to some time." I rolled my eyes and began heading into my room. He quickly followed behind me and managed to get in there before I could close the door. "Get out." I spat. "No." He responded. "Leave! Fuck why are you here. No one asked you to come back. We were fine without you. Great in fact. I was good, o had everything under control it was all coming into place. Then you showed up and ruined it."

He looked at me in the eyes as my tears slowly began to fall down my cheeks. "I came back for my daughter. That little girl sleeping in that room is my daughter too you know, you didn't nut in yourself." I scoffed and rolled my eyes even though he was right. Kimberly's his daughter. Even though it pains me to say she shares DNA with him. "So you can't come here yelling at me for wanting to see my daughter. Because how many other men in this world know they have kids and don't give a fuck about them. At least I want to be in her life so lucky I fucked you not some other douche."

"Stop yelling at me for wanting to be in her life." He began walking closer. "I'm in her life now, and you have to accept it." I wiped the tears and sighed. "Fine." He sighed and mumbled a thank you. "And jus so you know." I spoke up. "I'm not yelling you over Kimberly. Yes it's part of that but that's not the main reason." He gulped as we were now inches apart from each other.

"I was once sixteen and I stupidly had sex with a reckless guy. He got me pregnant and made me fall in love. Then he left, not a word to be heard from him. I went through a lot of shit when the guy I thought was the love of my life left me. But I picked myself up and worked my ass up to raise my daughter and keep everything in order and to forget about the man I once thought was the love of my life. So if you even think that you can walk in here acting like nothing happened shitting on all my hard work then you're wrong. I won't fucking allow it. I'm not sixteen anymore, I'm a grown fucking woman that won't be stepped on. Especially by you."

He smirked at me. "I knew I fell in love with a strong woman." I sighed and grabbed a piece of my heart when he said that. Sis! What is your ass doing?! Don't fall for it! He just wants to get in your pants and get a piece of that ass! You and me both know he's an ass guy. Bethany! Girl what about the speech you just gave, you really going to throw that bomb ass speech away. Oh my fucking god fuck it man you're not going to listen to me anyway fuck him already. Don't have to tell me twice conscience.

‼️Suckish Smut Warning‼️
There's a smut ahead and it'll probably suck because I can't write smuts for my life.

I pulled him in and grabbed his face sucking on his lips. His hands immediately made there way down to my ass. I laughed in my head. I told you sis! Ass guy. Joey up in this bitch. (from friends he an ass guy we know this) I jumped as he smacked my ass and grabbed it hard. "It's been too long princess." I smiled as his tongue made his way into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled on his shirt wanting to take it off. He ripped it off his bouts no problem. Okay damn someones been working out. He turned me around feeling up on my ass again. "You're so fucking sexy." He whispered in my ear.

He lifted my dress up and threw me on the bed flipping me around. He began kissing on my neck. I felt his soft lips suck and kiss on my skin leaving wet kisses and love marks. I bit my lips trying to hold on the moans. I can't wake Kimberly up while her irresponsible parents are fucking. He made his way down to my breast and sucked on my nipples. I felt his tongue flick on them and my breathing increased. "I'm sorry princess." He said in between licks. "I really am. To make it up to you i have a gift. You deserve all you're about to get." He smirked against my skin. His lips made his way down kissing a straight line along my stomach.

I felt his head go in between my leg as his cool breath fanned my kitty cat. Yeah I call it that. Judge me you fuckers. His fingers danced against my hips as he took my panties off. I covered up feeling a bit insecure since it's been years since someone's even been down there. "It's okay princess, it looks like a thanksgiving meal anyway." I smiled as he pulled my hands away. Before I could even breath his tongue was already flicking my clit. I gasped and bit the blanket down holding back my yelling and moans.

His tongue danced around my girl and even went inside me. His fingers then made their way inside me. I moaned so loud i was afraid Kimberly woke up. As he sucked on my clit he kept thrusting his fingers. In and out. In and out. My fingers tangled in his hair as he worked magic with his tongue. "You taste so good, how do you taste so good." He pulled me by my legs pulling my pussy closer to his face. His free was grabbing my leg. He squeezed my thighs as his fingers went in faster.

"Who am I princess?" He said knowing I was about to cum. "You're my baby daddy." I giggled. He smirked since that was good enough for him only cause it had daddy in it. After his fingers hit my g-spot repeatedly I finally came. I watched him as he took his fingers up and sucked my juices from them. "Sorry princess you just taste like heaven." I grabbed his neck and pulled him. Yeah that's right. After head I kissed him. I had to. He was just sitting there looking like a meal. I bit on his bottom lip as we both may down trying to catch our breath. "So that's how Kimberly basically came to be. You were to good to even use a condom on." He chuckled. "Shut up." I smiled.

•A/N•

:) so uh yas, picture up there a mood doe . but hope you enjoyed my bad smut . i can't write smuts it's sad