8•

*Bethany's P.O.V*

It's funny how your life can go from perfect to shattered in the matter of a heartbeat. It always happens when you're at your highest peak. Kinda like a roller coaster. You go up having the time of your life then you reach the top and it's all downhill from there, followed by twist and turns.

Cameron, my mom, and holly have been comforting me but nothing seems to make me happy. That's it isn't it? That's the worst part. The worst part of being sad is you don't even know what makes you happy anymore.

*No one's P.O.V*

After Cameron left, Bethany kept watching the movie. She was in the mood to watch a scary movie so she called Alisa down. "Alisa get your ass down here, I wanna see a scary movie!" After a while there was no response.

"It's your favorite, Paranormal Activity." Still no respect. Bethany decided to go up and look for her since mentioning her favorite movie would usually get her to go down from the hell she calls her room.

She went up the stairs and went to the direction of Alisa's room. When she walked in she was surprised. It's clean. Her room is clean. That's strange since she's lazy as fuck. Bethany's eyes stop on the bed when she sees a piece of paper on it. She can tell it's a letter since she sees writing on it. She approaches the bed and picks up paper.

When she reads what's written on the letter she falls to the floor. "Bethany!" Her mom yells hearing the thud of her falling on the floor. "Are you okay?!" She yells walking in the room. She walks up to her and places her hand on her stomach. "Are the babies okay?" She asks worried. Bethany didn't respond. The words just didn't come out of her mouth. Instead she just lifted her hand up and handed her the letter.

Bethany's mom took the letter and read. She placed her hand over her mouth trying to hold the tears back. She put the letter down and held Bethany's hand. "It'll be alright baby. C'mon let's go downstairs." Bethany struggled to get up but managed to with with the help of her mom.

Dear Bethany, (I know it's you reading this baby sister)

I hope you know this was something I had to do. I promise it's for the sake of everybody. It's nothing I planned. It will all get better soon I promise. Sometimes all you have to do is pretend everything's fine. You can do it baby sister. I know you can. Don't worry I'll be back.

Love,
Alisa

The letter read. Thinking about it makes Bethany break down. Just when they were about to head into the kitchen. Bethany collapsed again. "Baby. Let's wash your face." Bethany looked up at her mother and saw her face stained with tears. She couldn't hold it in anymore. "I'll be right back baby. Let me wash my face. I promise I'll be back."

Bethany's mom heads into the kitchen to wash her face. When she does the door swings open and Cameron walks in. Once he sees Bethany on the floor he rushes to her to make sure she's okay. "Princess are you okay?!"

*Bethany's P.O.V*

And now we're here.

Everyone has been here for me. Especially Cameron. He's been day and night here. Brings me tissues and ice cream. Just what a girl needs on a sad day. Although he hasn't been acting like himself. He's been nervous around me and is very fidgety. "Baby, you okay, you look nervous." I asked him grabbing his hand. He squeezed my hand and looks up at me. "I'm fine princess."

I still didn't believe him but I let it go. I thought maybe I was being to clingy so every now and then I would ask him to go hang out with his friends but he would always say no. He would say that he would rather stay with me. I thought that was sweet but I was still concerned. The next day he said he was going to leave to go somewhere.

"I'll be back princess." That's all I've been hearing recently 'I'll be back' I'm not sure I believe it. If you'll be back why leave in the first place. All you're going to do is cause pain. I want to give up sometimes. It's so hard to keep moving forward. You know something funny? Autumn is beautiful. One of the most beautiful things ever. But everything around you is dying.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

Life's a bitch. You never end up getting what you want. Even if you try so hard and work your ass off to get it. It ends up running away from you or in my case slipping right through your fingertips. It's only a matter of time till it happens to all of us. We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell just different devils.

My bags are already packed and I'm ready to leave. Chris's car pulled up in front of my driveway. He got out of the car and got my bag to put in the trunk. "We're about to have the time of our lives. No more pregnant girlfriends. Nah, we getting drunk and going to your favorite club." He laughed taking out a cigarette and a lighter.

He handed me one. I took it and pressed the cigarette up to my lips. Chris put the lighter up to my cigarette waiting for it to burn. Once it did I took a deep breath and let the toxic fumes get into my lungs. "You ready to get bitches?" I blew the smoke out. "Ready as you are man." He smiled at me. "Let's go." I went to the passengers side and got in.

It might seem like I'm happy to be here. But trust me all I wanna do is get the hell outta here and be with Bethany. If Chris could read my mind he'd be in tears. He has no idea how bad I miss my princess. He might have no feelings but this is something everyone fucking feels.

This ain't no bullshit from a Disney movie. This is real fucking life where you really can't have your princess. Fuck fairytales. That shit just gives you hope. All your doing is setting yourself up for disaster. Because truth be told in real life, there's no such thing as a happy ending.

•A/N•

Super short I know. But I felt like I made it deep af. I did no p.o.v in that small part because I thought it would be easier. So whatcha think?