•4•

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
*so i accidentally lost one of the chapters :( it was the smut im sorry guys, but don't worry there's other smuts. but the chapter i lost, the party happened & the idiots fucked :)*

*cameron's p.o.v*

i opened my eyes realizing the aftermath of my party yesterday. there's was a girl laying next to me. a naked girl. and i had no idea who she was. i was looking at her bare back and her long black hair. oh my god.

it's bethany.

holy shit i'm surprised she let me hit. you could tell she was a closed off girl. yes of course had guys wanting to fuck her, i mean just look at her. but she always weaves them because she wasn't that type of girl.

she lightly started to move a bit. oh no. i really didn't have the energy for this. i quietly laid back down closing my eyes.

*bethany's p.o.v*

my eyes shot open. like on the beginning of a fucking horror moving. please tell me i got on my knees to pray and not to do what i mostly likely did last night.
i walked out of his room saw how the house is a mess. girls passed out on the floor. vomit everywhere, it was disgusting. was his party really this wild?

i walked out his house crossed the street and entered my house. please god let everyone be sleeping, I don't want to have an interview on why i wasn't here. i quietly opened the door setting down my hell's and bag at the entrance.

just when i thought i was safe the door slammed behind me. fuck me. i turned around and see alisa with her arms cross looking at me with a very disappointed face.

she was tapping her foot looking straight at me with her hazel eyes. she scrunched her nose moving her freckles around on her little nose. "well?!" great. this is just great.

"where were you?!" she yelled loud enough to wake up my mom. i shushed her. "i was at a party across the street." she shook her head. "so you decided to sleep over!" i shushed her once again. "calm down, once i tell you the story you won't be that mad." her eye twitched a little. "that?"

alisa's my older sister. she might treat my like shit at times and bully me. but she truly loves me and always wants the best for me. she looks out for me, making sure i don't do anything wrong and as you may know. sleeping over at a boys house and fucking him, is very wrong.

she started tapping her foot again. "well." i scratched the back of my neck. "well, you see the problem is i don't have a story, since i don't remember what happened yesterday." i fiddled with my fingers mumbling the last part. her eyes widen in shock. "BETHANY WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"im sorry i'm sorry but can you please not yell. you'll wake up mom, plus every time you yell it feels like my brain explodes." she rolled her eyes. "you're lucky you're my sister. but you already know. spill my shit, i spill yours."

oh bless your heart alisa.

i went upstairs to my room and started panicking. why is it that as teenagers, girls always have to be horny? my god. watch cameron tell the whole school. the fact is, if he does tell the whole school, he's going to get praised. "oh you fuck bitches! good one man." but with me. "you opened your legs for a random guy. slut." but that's what society is today. a woman will always be treated less than a man. sad , sad world.

i sighed getting out of my tight clothes and getting into more comfortable. i picked out sweats, a black shirt, with some socks, and put my hair in a bun. i laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about life.

i can't even fucking remember what happened. all i remember was cameron showing me the drinks and it's a blur from there. what did i do? i placed the pillow over my face. until i heard a knock on the door. "bethany? you in here?" my mom called out. "yeah mom come in."

"So amor, alisa told me you had a sleepover with holly  yesterday, that's why you didn't come home." i sighed. "yeah  mom that's why i didn't come home." i said not making eye contact with her. "okay. just tell me next time. you know i don't like that."

"yes mother i know." she nodded her head and walked out. then once again i placed the pillow on my face. god i just lost my virginity to
someone i met yesterday. i feel whoery.

•a/n•

Alisa up there
Played by Imanni Jackson
Her insta: imannijackson