28•

*Bethany's P.O.V*
(One year later)

*Beep Beep Beep*

I snoozed the timer and got out of bed. This will be one of the only days where I'm excited to get up in the morning. I run my ass downstairs to the mailbox. I open it and grab the mail. I looked through trying to find Bethany Rodriguez.

I spot my name and throw the rest of the envelopes on the floor. "It's here! Oh god it's here!" I take a deep breath. "Please, please. I've done everything in my power, I deserve this." I slowly pulled the envelope open. My breath hinches as I pull the paper.

"Bethany?" Holly walks down the stairs, with Kimberly in her arms. "I got in." I whispered. "What?" She said, putting Kimberly down. "I got in! Holly, I got into NYU!" We both screamed and started jumping around like idiots. "Congratulations best friend, you really deserve this."

Words couldn't explain how happy I was. It's been my life long dream to get somewhere in life. Do something. Now, I finally get to go somewhere and be an actual person besides the girl that got pregnant. I'll then be known as the girl who got pregnant, and worked her ass off to get to the top. And of course you're girl got a scholarship, free college bitches!

"Okay, now lets go eat breakfast so we can get ready, it is graduation day." Holly smiled. "C'mon babe, let's go." I giggled and we made our way to the kitchen. Finally, something good. Graduation bitches.

* * *

"How do I look?" I smile. She gasps. "Do a little turn for me." I slowly turned and danced while I was at it. "Ohhhh, yes, bitch, yes." I began twerking and shaking my ass, like there was no tomorrow.

(MY MFING WIFE BITCHES)

"We really are sexy." I chuckled. "Yes, bitch. We really are. Holly looked incredible. She was one of the sexiest people I know. Her, being the queen she is, kept or classic and wore a long dress with a slit opening.

Her makeup was simple, yet stunning

Her makeup was simple, yet stunning. She looked like a true queen.

Me being the woman I am, wore the sexiest dress I could find. It was time to step out of my comfort zone. Let all these hoes know who they was making fun of. Who's now going to a bomb ass college and living her life. Who's gonna be the one they'll be begging for money in the subway. It'll show them. They'll remember me, watch they'll soon know.

*During the ceremony*

"And now Holly Carter will give a speech." Everyone clapped as Holly got up and stood at the podium. Look at my baby. All happy and shit. "Graduation day, it's finally here. The day we leave this hell hole." I laughed as so did everyone else. "In the beginning we were all freshman not having a clue about what we were doing. Hell, I barley know now." I smiled. "Now it's time to start the beginning of our lives. I thought I wasn't prepared, that I would not be ready,that it came by so quick and I wasn't going to be okay, until a future NYU student told that we're always ready for the future, even if we don't know it, and even if we're not, the futures ready for us." She looked at me and smiled. "Congratulations class of 2018 (I just picked a random year) we made it."

Finally, we're out of this bitch.

•A/N•

GRADUATION BITCHES!!
guys i had to add that suite life on deck video, i just had too, it was sad doe ;( one of the best shows. MISS IT SO MUCH!