Chapter 41

(Warning this chapter also has cliche shit) But it's cute.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

You ever felt that everything was just to perfect. That sooner or later you were going to wake up and you'd have to face the real world again. I closed my eyes thinking is really happening. I'm gonna marry Cameron James Brenner. Oh god damn.

"Beth."

I look up and see Holly smiling at me. Yes I forgave her. She is my best friend for Jesus Christ. "What?"

"Come on we have to do your make up and hair."

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking."

"Oh what was the soon to be bride thinking." She said while setting the foundation all together with the powder.

"How unreal this is. Just a couple months ago I was begging Cameron to forgive me. No here I am getting ready for our wedding."

She sighed picking up the eyeshadow. "I know you always feel like everything is to good to be true but guess what your getting married with your true love so be happy. Your lucky to have him for crying out loud. Cameron fucking Brenner ultimate bad boy since the day he almost killed us with his car."

I chuckled. "Yeah I remember it like it was yesterday. He intimidated me since day one. Still does but after this he needs to know I'm the god damn boss."

She smiled. "You go glen coco." We both laughed at her mean girls reference. After 2 hours of her doing my make up and hair we saw the finishing product.

"Holly you are a magic worker with a make up and a hair brush."

She blushed. "You think so?"

"Yeah. Maybe you can try this as a job."

She smiled. Then carefully put my veil on. "Well let's take a picture of my creation."

"Gladly." I chuckled.
:

"That selfie looks fire as fuck

"That selfie looks fire as fuck." She chuckled at how happy I was at the results.

"Okay now it's time for the best part.... The dress!"

I smiled at her then went to the closet and saw the dress hanging there. "Cmon put it on." I smiled then took it off the hanger and quickly put on the strapless gown.

"Oh my god Bethany you look so beautiful."

I smiled at her. This dress was a dress me and my mom picked out a long time ago. I remember when I was 6 we walked by this wedding store and saw this dress. My mom said she hoped to see me walk down the aisle in it. And that's exactly what I'm doing.
: