24•

*Cameron's P.O.V*

A cop opens up the door for me. My hands are cuffed and two cops walking behind me as if I was some child. I take a seat in front of the window, while disappointment stares me in the face. I look at the walls. The paints chipping, covered in dirt, and would could possibly be dried blood.

I grab the telephone and place it up to my ear. "Problem?" I spat. Jerry kissed his teeth while glaring at me. "I'm here to help you." I chuckled. "I'm in jail dude." I slightly smiled. Shit never works out for me, does it? "Stop fucking smile. Now, how much's your bail?"

"You got one thousand dollars laying around somewhere?" I plainly stated. His eyes widen. "One thousand dollars? Where am I going to get that much money?" I shrugged my shoulders. "The bank?" I'm already in jail, you know. So, fuck it. "Quit your bullshit, I have an idea."

*Bethany's P.O.V*

"So then I was like, that's what he said!"

She laughs at me and then keeps looking for clothes. We're at the mall shopping, WITH OUR MONEY, cause we bomb as fuck. As I look for clothes for Kimberly, Holly disappears. What the fuck? Where'd she go?

*Holly's P.O.V*

I ran to where 'he' stood and literally whooshed my ass away from Bethany. As I was approaching him I saw that sly smirk began to form on his face. "You a little bitch you know that?" I stared deep into his eyes. "Cut the crap babe, I need a favor."

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Money." Money? Ha! He broke. "Depends on how much and if you're going to pay me back." I stated. "Oh babe, of course I'm not going to pay you back." I rolled my eyes. "How much you want?"

"A thousand, no more, no less." I widened my eyes and began looking around. I know he ain't talking to me? "I'm sorry? Do I look like a fucking ATM to you?" I hissed. He smirked at me. "Give me the money." I scoffed. "I don't have that kind of money, and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you." I sassed. He began getting closer to me.

"So, why you need that kinda money for?" He stopped from getting closer to me. Oh? Did I hit a nerve? He leaned back against the wall and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows waiting for a respond. "Cameron." He simply stated. "I'm sorry, did you just say Cameron?"

He nodded in response. "Shouldn't he just get the money himself?" I mean if he needs it, work for it then. "He can't." He said, slightly raising his voice. "Why? Is it cause he's lazy? Because that's no excuse, Bethany works her ass off and-"

"He's in jail!" He yells making everyone walking around us stop and stare. I turn around to look at them. "Oh? I didn't know I was that beautiful that ya gotta stop and stare?" I placed a hand on my hip. They all began walking again while I turned around to look at Jerry.

"So you gon tell me what's going on?"

* * *

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I spat. He shrugged his shoulders. "When you paying me babe." He held his arms open approaching me. "Don't touch me." I pushed him away. "And never, I ain't got that kinda money and when I have that kinda money, I'm going shopping."

I proceeded to walk away but he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against she wall. And my bad bitch exterior went down. "You got two choices babe, pay me in two months or attend Bethany's funeral. Your choice." I swallowed the lump on my throat. "I'll see you in two months." He smirked at me. I pulled away from his grip and went to go look for Bethany.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I opened the house door and find Kimberly playing in the middle of the living room alone. "Hey baby girl. Where's mama?" I squatted down so I was eye level with her. "Upwairs." I chuckled and kissed her cheek. Holly goes up to Kimberly and smothers her in kisses.

I head upstairs to go to my moms room. I open the door and see her sleeping. "Wake up mom-" I flinched once I touched her arm. It was ice cold. "Mom?" She laid there. Eyes closed. "Mom!" I began shaking her. "Mom! Wake up!"

My hands began trembling and my lips start to quiver. "Mom! Don't leave! You can't leave me! I won't have anyone left!" I felt to the floor since my knees finally gave in. The door slammed open and came in paramedics with a black bag and a gurney. "No. What are you doing? No!" I ran up to them pushing them away from my mom.

I felt hands on my shoulders. Someone was pulling me back. "No! They're taking my mother! They can't take my mother!" I yelled watching them pull her away. "Bethany it's okay. Calm down." My heart began to race. I felt like I couldn't breath. "I can't breath. Help me!"

"Bethany!"

•A/N•

ya probably like girl, i know you didn't. ik that's now how the justice system works but leave it alone it's a book 😩😩😂😂😂😂