15•

*Bethany's P.O.V*

"Hospital bags?" I patted the bag on my lap. "Check." Holly nodded. "Finally, car seat?" I smiled. "As you can see it's in the back seat." She started the car. "Perfect. Now Bethany, time to have a baby." I took a deep breath and grabbed my moms from the back seat. I smiled at her. "Time to have a baby."

Saying it out load makes it real. This feels crazy. Knowing that I'm about to give birth to another human being. Talk about girl power. I held on to my stomach for my dear life. Soon my huge stomach will be gone. I thought about everything from the time I conceived her to now. Holy shit. I'm gonna have a baby. After what felt like hours we pulled up in the hospital parking lot.

I got out of the car and looked at the hospital. I checked the time. 4:37 p.m. I looked over at Holly and then at my mom. "You ready?" My Mom asked. "As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled. Then we made our way inside. My palms sweating as we walked through those hospital doors. My hearts beating so load I swear it's about to fly out of my chest.

                               * * *

"How you like the hospital room?" The nurse asked. "It's fine." I responded plainly. Everything was done, the nurse checked, she said I was 4 centimeters dilated. "Do you have any idea how you're going to give birth?" The nurse kindly asked.

I thought about it. I kept going back and forth and I also did research. But I know what is wanna do. "Yes, I wanna give birth by c-section." She smiled. "Perfect, if you need anything just press the button above your bed."

I nodded my head and she walked out of the room. Holly got up from the coach in the room and sat in my bed. "C-section? I wanted you to do normally." She did a pouty face. "Are you the one giving birth to someone who's half Cameron?"

"No, right. And besides you know how much pain that is? Ain't nobody got time for that." She shook her head. "Don't you shake your damn head at me sis. I might be pregnant but I can still beat up a bitch if I have too."

"You know what? I'm gonna let that one slide since you're pregnant." She said walking up so sit on the couch. "Yeah, pussy." I whispered. I know she heard me though cause she rolled her eyes.

I closed my eyes and just thought. I didn't sleep, I just had a bunch of thoughts in my mind. Then my mind rolled around to what Cameron's mom said. To give my daughter his last name. I really have no idea if I should.

He did leave me all alone. But it's still his child and his mom is still here and she wants to have a grandchild she named as well. I'll have it figured out when she's born. I don't even know what her first name is going to be. I have it narrowed it down to three names. Jackie, Vanessa, and Kimberly. Like I said I'll probably know when I give birth.

                                 * * *

The nurse walked in my room and smiled. Keep in mind, ITS BEEN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It really was forty-eight hours, damn. Was it pain? Yes. Really bad pain? Hell to the mother fucking yes. I really want to die right now.

A bunch of other nurses took the hospital bed and began to take me to the c-section room. Oh shit, this is really happening. A couple minutes later we we're gonna start it. There about to cut open my stomach to get my baby out. Oh my god.

                                  * * *

"Bethany, her heads out." A tear fell down my cheek the moment my mom said that. "She's almost out baby just hang in there." I was just laying down staring up at the ceiling high on whatever drug they have me on to not help me feel pain.

Then all you heard was crying. I looked up at my mom and she wiped a tear from her face. "She's here, baby." I smiled. She's here, she's actually here.
Then they handed my mom a small little baby wrapped around a blanket.

My mom bend down and put her head next to me. "Here she is."  I looked at her tiny head. She was covered in blood but who gave a shit. A gave her a kiss on the cheek. I know exactly who she is. "I love you, Kimberly Ariana Brenner."

•A/N•

👶🏽
babies and babies . love me some fat babies . 😊😊