37•

*Holly's P.O.V*

Life's perfect isn't it. It twists things up so it can make everything in its favor. Your best friend is happy. Her baby daddy is happy. They're happy together. But life decides that, nah that's too boring. So here I am, sitting with my feelings towards my best friends baby daddy. Isn't it perfect?

I turn off Netflix. Kissing Booth ain't helping either. I get up as I hear the door wondering what wonderful person is here to make my day worse then it already is. I pull the door open and feel my heart stop and my nipples get hard. "Cameron." He smiled at me. Oh curse you hormones. "Beth- uh. Beth-." I cleared my throat. Cmon Holly spit the fucking words out. "Bethany isn't here."

"Oh well, I'll just wait until she gets here." He lightly smiled taking a seat on the couch. Breath in Holly, he's just a guy. It's not that serious girl, you got this. I dat down next to him not sure how I'm feeling. He smiled at me. "How's everything been Holly?"

Oh you have no idea.

"Same old same old. Nothing's changed." Yeah except me and my vaginas feelings towards you. I hate being so horny dude. "I'm glad. I'm going to watch some TV if you don't mind?" I nodded my head as he took the controller and turned it on to sports center. Boys will be boys.

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I feel Holly's eyes on me. I ignore it for a while until I start feeling uncomfortable. "What?" I ask her. "Nothing just thinking and spaced out." I nodded my head and darted my eyes back to the TV. "Why Bethany?"

"Huh?"

"Why Bethany, why pick her? You're the sexy bad boy everyone wants you. And you go off and pick the good girl that didn't even want you in the first place. Why Bethany?" I was a little weirded out by her question. "Excuse me?" What kind of question is this anyway. "Just answer it, I'm curious."

I looked at her surprised. "Well I just fell for her because she's her. I love how she can be so shy but then burst into confident. She so weird but she's cute. I love how she doesn't care. I like that she didn't like me at first. She's not like other hoes who just want some dick and that's it. She was that cliche good girl that fell for the bad boy. I just love her there's really nothing to describe how much I love her."

I looked at her. Then she looked at my eyes then my lips. Before I knew it she kissed me. I was in so much shock I didn't move. She just kissed me I didn't kiss her back I didn't want too. I tried to push her away but she didn't budge.

"Hey I'm here. Why was the door op-"

I pushed Holly away with all my strength. I looked up and saw Bethany standing at the door frame. She had a look of shock and anger. She took a deep hard breath just staring at us. Oh no.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I looked at them. My head going back in forth. Sadness? Hell no. I had enough of feeling sad. Especially for a boy. Yeah a boy. Because he sure as hell ain't a man. The only emotion I felt running through my body like a freaking marathon was anger. Boiling hot anger. Holly's lipstick on Cameron's face wasn't helping either.

I grabbed Kimberly's hand. I started to take her to her room. "Mami what was that?" I laid her down in her bed for her regular afternoon nap. "Nothing baby girl just the scene of two less people in our lives." She pouted. "What's going to happen to dad a titi." I weakly smiled and played with her hair. "Nothing at all baby girl, go to sleep." 

I saw her falling asleep and left her room. "Bethany-"
I pushed his arm off me and went to Holly's room grabbing her things. "Bethany what are you doing?" I grabbed her clothes, lotions, every last thing I could grab and threw it out the door. Cameron followed me as did Holly when I threw her last things out. "Bethany my stuff." She walked out trying to pick it up. I grabbed Cameron by the ese and threw him out.

"Bethany you can't do this I live here." I grabbed her phone and tossed it to her. "I pay all of the rent anyway." I looked over at Cameron. "Here." I took of the ring. "Take your bullshit back too." I looked at them both one last time. "And don't you dare come the fuck back."

•A/N•

okur next chapter