7•

*Bethany's P.O.V*
(Three months later)

Six months pregnant has never looked so good. Three months past of Cameron's dickness. Yes, dickness. It has been a little shakey, but we're getting there. He did apologize and we're slowly approaching the point we were before. Today we have a a doctors appointment, where we find out the sex of the baby. You best believe I'm excited as hell.

I think it's going to be a girl. The whole family says it's a boy but I know it's a girl. Call it mothers intuition, but I definitely know it's a girl. Right now, we're on our way to the doctor for the sonogram. My mom couldn't come since she had an extra shift, so it's only me and Cameron. "Okay princess what do think the sex is gonna be?"

"Well I believe it's going to be a girl." I said proudly. He laughed. Did he just laugh? I know he didn't just laugh. Ya'll did he just laugh? "What's so funny?" I asked through gritted teeth. He's on thin ice. Blame it on the hormones but I wanna throw him outta the fucking car.

"Nothing princess, but it's clearly going to be a boy, I mean c'mon. My family is all boys it's common sense." I scoffed. "My family's all girls. So, common sense." I mocked his voice. He chuckled. "We'll see princess, we'll see." I mentally roll my eyes. I really want to kill him. I don't know if it's the hormones, but I sometimes have those days when I just want to murder Cameron. For no reason. Example,
He breathes and I wanna shoot his face.

I rubbed my belly. Boy. Ha, boy my ass. I know it's a girl. I can feel it. Sounds cliche as shit but I just know it. I've always wanted a girl. So I can dress them in little bows, do there hair, buy them adorable clothes, and take cute pictures. My phone buzzed. And I roll my eyes to see it was my aunt telling me I'm in the wrong for keeping the baby.

As always you're always going to have haters. People STILL say I'm going to be a horrible mother since my pregnancy was unplanned. But I always tell them the same thing. Unplanned doesn't mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I did. So, mind yours sis.

We arrived at the hospital. I approached the secretary and told her I had an appointment. She assured me the doctor will be with me in a moment and to take my seat in the waiting aisle. As we sat down I looked around at the other mothers. My eyes landed on this woman. She had her huge belly. I say eight months. And she had her daughter on her lap. She had bows on both of her brunette pigtails. They were playing patty cake. I couldn't help but smile. Just made my day.

"Bethany Rodriguez." I look up to see a nurse. Me and Cameron both stood up. "The doctor is waiting for you at the room down the hall." I smile and nod. "Thank you." Me and Cameron walked down the hall and when we got to the room. Along the way he grabbed my hand and I kindly took it. I'm not in the mood to argue. I'm about to see my little baby. When we enter the room the doctor smiles at me and directs me to lay in the bed. I lift up my dress waiting for her to put that cold jelly shit on my belly.

She gets the tool and rubs the gel all throughout my belly. She looks at the monitor while doing this. After a while she comes to a stop and looks at us. "Well there is your baby." She smiled. I look up at the monitor and see my baby. You can see the little head and the small little body. She's so beautiful. The doctor seem surprised a bit, "they seem to be sucking their thumb. " The doctor chuckles. Cameron grabs my hand. I look at him and see his staring at the screen, smiling from ear to ear.

She moved the tool around a bit more. "And there's the heartbeat." She smiles. I smile to myself as I hear the little thumb. Cameron squeezes my hand while looking at the screen. Beautiful I hear him mumble. I smiled to myself. "Wait." The doctor adds. We both snap our heads to her. "What? Is there something wrong?" I asked worried. She moves the tool around once again. "There seems to be more than one heart beat." Huh? Ones probably mine.