22•

*Holly's P.O.V*

Life is so confusing. God is so confusing. How can God, bring down yet again, a girl that has been through so much pain. He had her through loss, depression, and being left alone. Shouldn't that be enough? It is horrible being brought down that you can breath anymore.

But it's even worse when it's with someone you love. If you die, that's it, it's over you're dead. But when someone you love dies, you have to live with that pain and tragedy for your whole life, because they're gone, while you're still living in a lonely world with no sign of god.

"Bethany, please get up." I pleaded. "You're just adding on to the pain, you know?" She pulled the blanket from her face and looked at me. "Knowing that the woman just a room across from you is dying, and may not have that long to live, you still lay here feeling sorry for yourself."

Her breathing begins to settle down. "Instead of going out there talking to her, spending time with her. Because if you don't do it now, you'll regret it. Since the whole time she was sick and dying in her room, you were in yours." She began to pout a little. "Feeling sorry for yourself."

"So in the end, all your doing, is adding on to the pain." I sniffled. "But then again, do what you want, you're the one suffering, right?" I got up and began to make my way out. "Damn you, Holly Eliana Carter. You might be an air head at times but you sure as hell know how to give a speech."

I smiled knowing my plan had worked. I turned around and saw her finally up from under those covers. Bed head. "There's clothes in the bathroom for you, I'll tell your mom you're taking her somewhere."  She gasped. "You planned this didn't you?" I winked. "That's the only way you win." She chuckled and headed to the bathroom.

I went to her mom and told her Bethany was taking her somewhere for a little 'mother daughter day'. I don't know like in those cheesy gringo movies. (Me talking not Holly 😂) I also made sure to give Kimberly to Ms. Brenner since like Bethany, in the last chapter, I'm going to follow them around like a little stalker. Because something isn't right. Not with them, with someone else. Don't worry my lovelies, you'll find out soon.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I threw the dress over my head and smoothed  it out. I turned around and looked in the mirror. I traced my fingers all over my curves. My waist, hips, butt. I still have a little baby fat but then again, fuck it. I brushed my hair and did a little make up. I looked in the mirror one more time.

"And to think, Cameron left this

"And to think, Cameron left this."

I grabbed my bag as well as my keys and headed downstairs. I saw my mom sitting on the couch. Once she saw me, she quickly got up and smiled. "So? Where we going?" She asked. I chuckled and headed for the door. I opened and gestured for her to walk out. "All in good time mother."

* * *

"Our park." She whispered as we arrived. I weakly smiled and opened the car door as she did as well. "Wow this place has so much-" she stopped and cleared her throat as well as wipe a tear. "So much value." She continued. I grabbed her hand as we began walking through the park.

This park has such a great meaning to me and my mom. When I was younger, my dad left to be with the man stealing witch and it was just me, my mom, and Alisa. I was so attached to my dad that I would lay awake at night crying my eyes out, yelling why did you leave.

And my moms solution to cheer me up would always be to bring me to this park. It always worked because, I would have so much fun with her, I would always forget he left. And ever since then it has always been our park. I look over at her and smile. "Love you mother." She smiled and sniffled. "Love you too my baby.

*Holly's P.O.V*

I was walking a safe distance behind them, making sure they wouldn't see me. I heard a couple of branches snap and my ass immediately threw myself behind a tree. I heard a muffled voice. I crawled to where the voice was coming from and hid behind a tree, once again.

"No, her dumb ass still doesn't suspect a thing." I know that voice. That's Jerry. "Yes, it was a smart idea to threaten Cameron that you were going to hurt Bethany and her kid if he didn't come with you." What?! "Yeah don't worry, I got my eyes on them at all times. Alright, bye." Holy shit. I have to tell Bethany.

I got up to make my way back to my car and text Bethany, to tell her to come home. And of course, I FUCKING TRIPPED. I grunted and grabbed my ankle. "Who's there?" Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I try to quietly make my way behind the tree. Successfully getting behind the tree I sighed and relaxed my breathing.

Rubbing my ankle I felt a hot breath on my neck. Oh no. "Fancy ruining into you here babe." I gave him a hard glare while he smirked. He picked me up bridal style. "Let's go for a walk shall we." He began walking somewhere. "If you ever speak to anyone, about what you heard-"

"What? You'll hurt me? I don't care, it'll be worth telling Bethany the truth." I hissed. "Oh no, I won't hurt you. How can I hurt someone so beautiful as you." He said stroking my face. I smacked his hand away from my face as he chuckled. "I'll hurt the person you love most." I sucked in my breath. "Bethany."

"So you dare blab your mouth about what Chris is do-" Wait. "Chris? Who said anything about Chris?" Oh my god. "He's behind all of this isn't he? He's the one who planned this and made Cameron go away, isn't he?" He just stood there looking at me.

By this time, he had already walked me in my car so I was leaning against the car while he was in front of me with his arms crossed. "Answer my damn question! Is Chris behind all of this?!" He looked down then back at me. I knew it. I scoffed and limped to my car door.

"I won't say anything, and only cause, I want Bethany safe. But if one of you, lay a finger on her, I promise you, I will go after all of you myself. And if I want too, I will kill you. Mark my words pretty boy." I open the car door and get in my car. Somehow I was able to drive.

The way back to the house, I just kept replaying what was going on through my mind. Chris? Cameron's own best friend, drove him away from his family. Like it was nothing. Then threatens to kill the woman he loves just so he can get his way. What kind of sick man can easily do this? This settles it. Men still disgust me.

•A/N•

this was a little cheesy

but whatever right ?

my bitch Holly was stating facts doeeeee