•1•

*bethany's P.O.V*

i yawned stretching my arms out. i woke up due to this loud beeping coming from outside. sounded like a truck backing up. i got up putting on my slippers making my way to the window. well would you look at that. i was right.

new neighbors. isn't that great. more people i have associate myself with. just a simple hi bothers me honestly.

"mom i don't understand why we had to move. i liked our old place. this place is shit."

woah. let me talk to my mom like that and watch how she goes wwe on me. i matched the voice to the face and shifted my eyes with this boy. i guess he's cute, nothing special. i shrugged my shoulders not mad at the view.

then quickly turned away. im a teenage girl that likes to admire boys. never date them. they all just want one thing anyway, im a lonely virgin who can't provide.

"bethany!?"

i jumped, startled by the loud yelling echoing in my bedroom. i looked up and saw my sister alisa by my door. "what you fucking psycho?" she stuck up the middle finger at me. "moms making waffles. get your ass downstairs or im eating all them."

"yea ok whore." i mumbled. "play with with me bethany, i'll rip your hair out." i fake pleaded. "oh my god please don't do that." i went to the floor, almost bowing to her. "PLEASE IM ON MY KNEES." rolling her eyes she walked off. "just come eat stupid."

i got dressed really quickly and made my way downstairs. i had on a crop top long sleeve, pink leggings, and my nike slides. comfort over style any day.

i quickly put my hair in a top knot and went downstairs to get my waffles

i quickly put my hair in a top knot and went downstairs to get my waffles. i entered the kitchen and was greeted by the amazing smell of waffles. oh fuck yea.

i sat down across from alisa not forgetting our syrup and whip cream for my waffles. i looked up and saw a plate of homemade empeñadas. "yes my favorite." i reached down to get one and my hand was immediately smacked away. "ow ma."

"those are for the neighbors. now both of you finish your waffles, we all have to go introduce ourselves." i rolled my eyes. why does my mom have to be friendly as hell.

"mami bethany rolled her eyes at you." alisa chuckled

"snitches get no bitches."

"tell that to all the boys on my phone." she held her phone up showing me her messages.

i got my phone up & opened my dms. "they all texted me too i just don't give in as easily as your desperate ass."

she threw a piece of her waffle at me and began cursing in spanish. "you mad they wanted your little sister but instead had to settle for you."

jesus here we go on.

"okay that's enough. i will slap both of your asses for cussing in my house and doing all this. now shut up and behave for the new neighbors. entendido?" we quickly got up and didn't say another word.

not with our mother, we're not stupid.

we made our way outside crossing the street approaching the woman unloading boxes from the u-haul truck. she was really young. maybe she was the daughter of whoever's moving in.

my mom approached the woman. "excuse me?" my mom poked her shoulder. she swiftly turned around. and oh my god. wow this woman was a fuckin goddess.

she looked at us and smiled brightly. it somehow felt like she was doing all of it in slow motion. looked like it belonged in some movie where you're meeting the sexy main character.

yeah just like that

yeah just like that. (MY WIFE /EVERYTHING YA'LL)

she was gorgeous. curly brown hair, chocolate skin, dark brown eyes. she was incredibly beautiful. "yes?" she smiled. "hi." my mom smiled back. "we're from across the street and we just wanted to say welcome." my mom handed her the plate of empeñadas. "oh thank you." she grabbed the plate.

"i'm rebecca brenner." she stuck her hand out. "and this is my son cameron." she gestured over to the boy i saw out the window not too long ago. wait hold the phone. she's his mother? that sexy ass, young ass, i would fuck ass is his mother.  talk about milf.

"it's very nice to meet you. im jane rodriguez. and those are my daughters bethany and alisa." we both lightly waved her as she smiled at us.  after a little while we were finally able to escape that awkward situation and go home and i went up to my room.

i opened my phone and check all of notifications i had. i went to instagram and saw i had a couple of new followers. one caught my eye a bit. holy shit. it's cameron. and on cue i got a snapchat notification that someone had added me. you can already guess who that was.

i left it at that and turned my phone off. adding and following him back would be too desperate. trust me hoes. it's logic. i put my phone on my night stand and laid back. that boy screams trouble, i have to be careful.

with a really hot mom.

•a/n•

bethany up there !
played by cierra ramirez
her insta: cierraramirez
btw bethany's from venezuela in the story . that's why she can speak spanish.