Chapter 40

*Cameron's P.O.V*

(Don't play the song yet)

I slammed the door and plopped on my bed. I can't believe Bethany did this. And with whoever that guy was. He actually looked weirdly familiar.

Brown hair, greenish Hazel eyes, and his deep ass voice. Wait a minute all those descriptions I remember him.

*Telenovela Flashback*

I started vomiting behind a stripper. She gagged and walked away.

"Are you okay? You don't look to good." I look up.

"No I'm not good I'm going to sit down because I see you as a pizza right now." I said while sitting down.

"Okay I'm not a food I'm Jackson nice to meet you." He said with his hand out.

"Cameron." I said while shaking his hand.

"So you look young to be here why you here?" I asked him. "I am kind of young but I got in here with a friend. Now the question is why are you here? You look like something happened to you."

"Listen I didn't really want to be here I was forced to." One of his eyebrows lifted he looked confused.

"Okay well I knocked a girl up so she ended up pregnant." His eyes widen.

"Yeah I know. After that I started to help her with the pregnancy but my friends got in the way they said if I didn't go with them they would hurt her and I can't risk that so now I'm here."

"Wow so what is she like?"

"Well her name is Bethany. Her hair is long it's kinda of brownish blondish she's short and she considers herself a dork her voice is not what you expect it's not bad though it's a sweet voice and her eyes there like hazel green. She's so beautiful."

"You must really love her."

"More than anything. I forgot about her for a little bit but like oh well my mind is all over the place right now."

"Are you going to plan to find her?"

"I don't think so I might probably never get out of this pit." I said while drinking my beer. He opened his eyes in shock then he leaned back took a beer bottle and drank.

*End of telenovela flashback*

Jackson that's who that fucker was. Jackson. Oh next time I see him he getting his ass beat I don't give a shit anymore.

***********
*3 days later*

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I thought of the perfect thing on how to get Cameron to forgive me. So I had to get help from some friends cause I wasn't able to do this alone.

Jerry is going to help lure Cameron over here. And some of my friends are helping me decorate a small section of Central Park. I know super cliche and cheesy. (I warned you)

Now the decorations are done so it's time for me and Kimberly to get ready. Yes she is a part of the plan I mean I'm his baby mama and with Kimberly here it'll just make it easier for him to forgive me. Don't judge me.