•3•

*cameron's p.o.v*

"mom!" i yelled out as i entered the house. she approached me and cupped my face with her long french tip nails. "how was school baby boy?" i sighed. "same old, same old." She frowned and kissed my cheek. "it'll get better baby boy." she headed of to the kitchen. "why did you and dad have to get a divorce and why did he force us to move here?"

"baby boy you know exactly why me and your father aren't together. he fucked it up and thought i was going to be okay with it. hell no. i ain't no delusional bitch. and he didn't force us to move here, he thought of the idea and i agreed. ain't no man gonna tell me what to do." i smiled.

there isn't anyone like my mother, and i'm glad. she smiled back at me and her dimples popping out.

(i wish i knew her name ya'll but she's going to play cameron's mama)

the only woman i've ever really loved is my mother. she's been there for me since day one. there hasn't been a day in my life where she wasn't there for me. even when my father cheated she kept her cool. She even told me "your father a hoe." sadly i'm just like him, by looks and by being stupid, by not realizing the shit you got until you loose it.

but the one woman who has managed raise me and take care of me has been her. i remember once in first grade she came to pick me up. kids, even some parents gave her weird looks and laughed at her. one dumb ass little kid even said "your mothers black?" and his mother asked why wasn't i light skin or black like her.

my mother just laughed. "because his fathers skin complexion is white. but what does skin complexion have to do with it. he's still my son and i'm still a proud black woman with a half white son . And a white bitches opinion ain't matter to either of us." the lady's face was priceless my mom just smiled and took me by the hand proceeding to walk home.

she's the most powerful woman i know. and i'm glad i get to call her my mother. "you want some pasta baby boy." i smiled and nodded. "yeah, mom." she smiled and her curls bounced. "love you mother."

she smiled even more brightly. "love you too baby boy."

•a/n•

😄😄

short chapter but i wanted to introduce cameron's mom and the bad ass woman she is. ot trying to be racist its just this day and age you gotta defend yourself to a bunch of racist fuckers.

cameron up there doe !
played by cole sprouse <3 sexy ass
his insta: colesprouse