39•

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I flutter my eyes open. The smell of vomit and whiskey hit me. I look around. On the floor I see my clothes and trash everywhere. God don't tell me I have to do that dreadful walk. I look to me right and see a sleeping Logan.

Ah fuck.

I quietly get up and start to change. "Bethany?"

*Logan's P.O.V*

She turned around and looked at me with wide eye. "Where are you going?" I rubbed my eyes a little hangover from last night. "I have to go." She started putting in her jeans, jumping into them. her ass bouncing up and down with the hand prints I left on her.

"You enjoyed last night babe?"

She rolled her eyes at me and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know and I don't remember, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get home." I sighed and watch her grab her things walking out.

I looked around in disgust at this room. It's dirty, it smells like vomit, there's beer bottles everywhere. Never trust a bar bedroom. While looking around and I see a bra on the floor. Bethany's bra. Wow I can't believe she left without wearing a bra. I quickly changed, grabbed her bra then ran after her.

Maybe this is an excuse to get her number.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I rushed to my apartment as quickly as possible. I miss my daughter, I can't be a sad little fuck. I have to be strong for her. I reached my building and made my way up the stairs.

I pull my keys out stopping in front of my apartment seeing who I was looking at. My breath hitched in my throat facing him. God he's a slut. But he's a good looking one. I heard steps going up the stairs as well as an unfortunate familiar voice.

"Bethany you forgot your br-" I look behind me and see Jackson holding up my purple lace bra. I grab my boobs and cursed at myself when I realized I wasn't wearing a bra.

I turn around to look at Cameron. You can see in his eyes how shocked and angry he is. "Are you fucking serious Bethany?!" I scoffed at his anger. "You have no fucking right to yell at me. I was vulnerable. Plus you cheated on me! After leaving for years! So don't fucking yell at me!"

"I came here to apologize! To tell you the truth on what happened! Guess what Bethany? Holly kissed me. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't budge. Why'd you think my hands were on her shoulders? I was trying to push her away."

I took a breath sigh trying to take in what he said. He scoffed. "The funny thing was that I thought Holly was the slut looks like I was wrong."

Ouch.

"Well I thought you were a good guy, then you impregnated me and left." He rolled his eyes. "Yea well I came back." He loudly scoffed walking away pushing Logan walking downstairs. I sighed and laid my head on my hands. "Who the fuck was that?"

I sighed. "The father of my baby." I mumbled. "Excuse me, what?"

"The father of my baby." I said louder. God I hate it when people say what even though they heard exactly what you said. "You have a kid?!" I nodded. "Yeah. She's four years old turning five very soon. I had her when I was sixteen."

"You were a teen mom?" He questioned. "Yes I was, but I made the best of it. And got a great present out of it, my daughter." He weirdly smiled at that. "How old are you now?"

"I just turned twenty-one." Hence the hungover im sadly going through. "Wow." He gave me a surprised look. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm good though. Im okay." I grabbed my bra from his hands. "Thank you." I awkwardly smiled.

He awkwardly smiled and waved as I walked into my apartment.

I closed the door hearing my baby run up to me. "Mommy!" The light of day. "I missed you baby doll." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

*Holly's P.O.V*

I was laying on the couch when Cameron burst through the door. He looked at me. Veins popping out of his forehead. "Woah dude you alright?" He scoffed at me then slammed the door to his room. I heard the door open and Jerry walked in. I immediately stood up.

"Save it."

"No Jerry please." I grabbed his wrist. "He yanked his wrist away from my hold. "Shut the hell up with your bull shit bro." He attempted to walk away just for me to quickly grabbed him. "Can you let me explain. We can talk this out." I never beg for anyone. Yet here u am begging for him. "No we can't."

"But I can get you to forgive me. I didn't do anything wrong because we weren't together." He looked at me with anger in his eyes. I should've have said that should I? "And we never will be." He scoffed. I felt my heart break a little.

"And don't come with me with that bullshit that you didn't do anything wrong because you know damn well that if I kissed Bethany you'd be acting the same fucking way." I looked down realizing he was correct. "Exactly." Then he walked away to his room slamming the door.

Im a fuck up for a person.