30•

*Bethany's P.O.V*
(Two years later) MAJOR TIME JUMP IK

"Say bye to mama, baby." I told Kimberly while grabbing her hand. "Bye, mama." She blew her a kiss. "Goodbye, my little Hershey kiss." I giggled and led Kimberly out of the house. We began to head to the subway. Hey, I'm a New Yorker. What you expect? (ALL MY NEW YORKERS COMMENT WE LIT ASF, SHOUTOUT TO THE BRONX BABY) I ended up selling my car so I could be able to save up more money. I did get an amazing job that has bomb ass pay.

I am the assistant of a very wealthy business man in NYC. I get very well pay, I'm treated kindly, and have fair share of work hours as well as days. Life has been going extremely well these past two years. Still, in NYU, peep the future lawyer. Me and Holly have our own apt. and we're living great, no extreme expenses, no difficulties, everything is finally going into place and my life is finally coming together as it should.

I grab Kimberly's hand as we sat down on the somewhat empty train. "How many more stops mami?" Kimberly asked me. "Four more my love." She modded her head and began to play with the fabric of her jeans. I look up and see a couple of people getting on the train. One particular person caught my eye. He sat down and seemed to completely block everything. His hoodie on covering his face but you could still see his eyes. He slightly looked up and I completely froze. "Cameron?" I whispered.

What? What? This seemed almost impossible. Cameron left, disappeared, leaving me and his family in the dark. When he left, I thought he was going to stay gone. Why is he here? Why is he back. He can't come back, he's not supposed to come back. I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to see his smug face. That same face that fucked me and got me pregnant almost five years ago. "Mami?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down and my four year old daughter. "This is our stop."

I looked up completely oblivious on what was going on around me. I quickly grabbed her hand and rushed out of the train. I turned around and watched the train leave the station. I placed my hand over my chest and took a hard deep breath. "Please, god, I beg of you to not do this to me. Just when everything was getting better. Please."

*Cameron's P.O.V*

Another day.

How has your life been the past two years you may ask? Believe it or not. Your boy free. Yes Chris finally fucking gave up. I'm free. I get to live my life now. Why isn't your dumb ass looking for your family? Well, I had to get my life back together. I have a job, it's good pay while I'm doing p.m school for all the time I missed. Started about a year ago when Chris finally hopped off my dick.

Once I'm done with school, I'm going to try to go to college so your boy can be a profesional. I got in the train and looked for a seat. I sat directly in front a mother and her daughter. I put my hoodie on and completely shut off the world. I looked up a bit and saw the little girl. She was playing with her jeans. I looked at her face and saw she looked just like my mom, with my eyes.