35•

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I felt my eyes fluttering as my body began to wake up. I stretched my whole body realizing I was the only person in this bed. I looked to my side and see no Cameron. I was feeling a little anxious until I saw a little note. It was placed on a pillow written in neon orange so it would catch my eye.

Hey princess, no I didn't leave you alone after a night of hot sex, I have to work but I'll be by tonight. See you tonight princess :)

I smiled at the little happy face at the end of the note. Cute ass. I sighed and picked myself up from bed. I was completely naked and freezing right now. Stupid February. I looked on the mirror and saw the hickeys, love bites, whatever you wanna call it left all over my body. I admired my body a bit. "I love having a fat ass." I love myself it's amazing. I chuckled and got dressed. I picked a big ass turtle neck to cover the hickeys. It isn't odd because it's cold, so maybe it isn't that bad that it's February.

Then worse some over sized sweats and fluffy sucks. Oh bite me it's just for now until I feel like getting pretty. I walk outside and hear someone rummaging through the fridge. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter watching Holly struggle to take out the eggs. "Need help?" She jumps and turns around to look at me. "Bethany." She sighs taking her hair out of her face. "Look Holly all is forgiven. What you did was an asshole move. But your my best friend, you've been with me through hell and back. Just don't do anything too asshole like."

She chuckled. "Will do."

*Later that night*

Ding Dong!

Holy shit he's here. (ok but why is this a mood 🤣)

Don't be nervous. Yeah let's just ignore the fact that you had sex that gets you turned on just thinking about it. Oh lord please take the wheel. I wiped my hands on my jeans and made sure the sweat didn't wipe off the make up covering the hickeys. Oh my god Bethany open the damn door. I took a deep breath and twisted the door knob open. I had a poker face on and made sure to not give in.

"Cameron." I wearily smiled.

"Sexiness." He smiles showing his pearly whites. Oh Jesus. Someone turn the heat up? "Dad!" Kimberly yelled running over or him. "Hi baby cakes." He picked her up. Baby cakes? That was my first ever nick name. (Chapter three vibes bitches) They giggles for a little while and decided to watch a movie. We put finding Dory on and day uncomfortably on the couch. I felt his eyes on me and my cheeks heating up as well as my inner thighs and this weak ass pussy. Cmon girl! Step up your game. Show no weakness!

Holly walked up and my breathing relaxed. This will cut the tension no that she's here. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and it was Cameron seductively and slowly making his way into my inner thigh. I know I shouldn't have sat next to him. Fucking dumb ass. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I quickly got up and made my self to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and have myself a little pep talk.

"Listen hoe, you can't keep fucking your baby daddy. Who knows what he did when he was gone. He might have AIDS or some other type of STD. Because lord knows he hasn't heard of a condom. Kimberly's a walking example of that. So get your shit together." I probably looked like a fucking idiot. "You too weak bitch." I gestured to my damn pussy that can't get her act together. Like cmon girl.

I breathed out and felt relieved letting those emotions out. I turned around ready to face this shit head on. Then my heart and my vagina fell to the damn floor. "What's up with you and talking to yourself, baby girl?" Jesus? TAKE THE DAMN WHEEL BECAUSE MY ASS GONNA CRASH. My mouth went dry and I was embarrassed as hell because he heard everything I said. "Look at the baby blushing. You're cute when you're horny you know that baby?" He got closer to me. "Excuse me sir, why aren't you out there with your daughter?"

He chuckled. "She fell asleep and Holly put her to bed, so I wanted to see what's going on with you. And I can see you really want me, and so does that weak bitch." He smirked pointing down there. "Get away from me pussy boy." He smirked. "I am what I eat." I laughed at that one. With his smooth ass. "Cmon Kimberly's asleep. Let's have a round two baby cakes." I smiled at the nickname.

"Holly." I said. He scoffed. "Who gives a fuck, she can put on sound proof headphones." I shook my head. "No." He sighed. "I respect your wishes." I smiled. "Thank you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He grabbed my face and used his tongue to spilt my lips apart. He bit my lower lip then letting his tongue roam my mouth. He pulled away and smirked. "What? I can still get a kiss no?" I smiled while rolling my eyes and headed to the living room.

Sexy ass. 

We were about to sit down then Kimberly started crying. "I got it." Holly smiled. "Not its okay, I'll get her." I have to see what happened she rarely cry's. Oh my poor skittle. I left the living room and headed into Kimberly's room.

*Holly's P.O.V*

Both me and Cameron sat on the couch in silence. I don't like awkwardness so I decided to talk. "So how's everything?" He looked over at me a little shocked that I spoke. "Well everything's fine. Same old same old." We talked for a bit since Bethany was still inside with Kimberly.

"What do you look for in a girl?" I asked. "Why that question?" He answered. I smirked. "Why answer a question with a question?" He laughed. "Touché. Well, not all I look for is ass." He said. "Oh. So you don't care about ass?" He scoffed. "Of course I do, that's the first thing I look for, if she doesn't have it then goodbye." My face went flat. "What? I'm being honest." I rolled my eyes. Moron. "But, like I said. That's not all I look for."

"Once I check that she has the looks and the ass I want. I check for personality, what's the point of having a beautiful girl that doesn't match with the personality. She then becomes ugly. Then I talk to her, listen to her opinions because who doesn't love a strong woman?" He smiled showing his perfect teeth and deep dimples. Wow.

"It's rare to find a woman like that but not impossible, they are the most perfect of all and stand out before all the others. All women are awesome but some just seem to make you happier then others. And it's amazing." I have never heard him talk like this. Supporting women, looking beyond looks. He's such an amazing guy. Damn. My stomach began fluttering and his eyes glistened when he looked over at me. Talk about perfection.

Oh my god.

•A/N•

Holly.... U HAD ONE JOB DONT FUCK IT UP WITH BETHANY AND WATS THE FIRST THING YOU DO , POTENTIALLY MESS UP U AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS RELATIONSHIP U DUMB ASSHOLE

anyways hi guys :)