38•

*Cameron's P.O.V*

She slammed the door. I looked over at Holly and she was balling her eyes out. I picked up the ring and turned around and began walking until she grabbed my shoulder. "Get off me!"

She jumped at my sudden change of tone. "This is all your fault. What the hell is wrong with you. Why would you do that. To your own best friend. What kind of a person are you?"

"Look Cameron, I'm sorry-"

"Don't fucking apologize. I don't know where you're gong to stay or what you're going to do just leave me alone and save your bullshit of apologies." I scoffed at her and quickly went down stairs dodging all of Holly's belongings that Bethany threw out the door.

*Holly's P.O.V*

Cameron left, he left me here standing with my mascara dripping down from my face and my lipstick all smudged. I began picking up all my stuff thinking what the hell am I going to do. Bethany really threw everything. I picked up my underwear, clothes, make up bags, and whole bunch of other shit. Once I pick everything up I put it in one huge pile to the side.

I fall back against the the wall and fall down to sit down. Oh what have I done? Why am I so stupid? Why did I have to fall for that greened eyed God? 'God'. I just got an idea. I took my phone out and clicked on the contact number, god. "Hey baby. It's been awhile."

"I have to ask you something and please don't ask me why." I desperately plead. "Okay shoot."

"Can I live in your apartment for a little while?" He stayed silent. Oh god. "Hello? Are you going to say anything?" He finally spoke saying that one word I dreaded.  "Why?"

"I did something very stupid I'll explain once you let me stay?" He sighed. "Alright." Yes, the god came through. "Great I'll be there soon."

I get up and look at my huge pile of belongings. I then look at the supply closet that they have on each floor. I open it and see trash bags. "Fuck it, it's the only option." I grab two large bags and began putting all my stuff in them. Once I was done I tied them up and began walking downstairs to go to Jerry's apartment.

I probably looked like a homeless person right now. Which I technically am. I walked to his apartment because he doesn't live too far. Once I was downstairs of his apartment I texted him to buzz me in.

Once he did I took the elevator and went up to his apartment. I knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled at me. His smiled faded once he saw I was carrying trash bags.

"Don't worry these are just my stuff."

He smiled at me once again and opened the door wider signaling me to come in. My smile fades and I drop the trash bags once I see who I was facing.

"Cameron?!"

"I forgot to mention Cameron lives here too."  I look at Jerry then back at Cameron. "Get her out. Get her out right now!"No! No! No! I can't have this, this is my only other option. "Cameron calm the hell down." Jerry attempted to calm Cameron down with me just staring at Cameron with pleading eyes. "Go ahead tell him, tell him what you did, tell him why you're here."

I looked down on the floor. "Hey baby, what happened?"

I hesitated. The words wouldn't come out. He's letting me stay in his apartment or crying out loud and he's been in love with me for god knows how long. I can't break his heart like this. "Tell him!" Cameron yelled. "Fine fine! I kissed him."