Part 27: Tutor

It was raining outside.

I was driving to Grimm's house from Lycan's, when I saw raindrops gliding down my front windshield. I used the thingy to get the water away, so I could see the clear road( idk what it's called).

I honesty loved rain. I thought it was calming.

I loved to see how the drops went down your windows when driving, and the sound of it.

So anyways, soon I pulled up to Grimm's street which led to his house.

I pulled my backpack over my head, to protect me from the rain, because I forgot my jacket, as I ran to their front door.
Immediately after I knocked, Grimm answered and gestured for me to come in.

He looked up at the sky, then shut the front door.

"Hey," he greeted.

I had already made myself at home, by slipping my shoes off and putting my bag near their kitchen table.
"Hey," I said back.

"Ready to hit the books?" I asked, unzipping my back pack.
I took out my texts books and notebooks and took a seat at his table.

"Yep," he answered with a smile on.

He quickly got his books and pulled up a seat right next to me.

The kitchen looked rather gloomy, no lights were on, so the only light we had was the light clouds outside that was pouring out rain.

The tv was on in the living room, but you couldn't hear it because it was paused and was on football, of course.
I mentally rolled my eyes.

Friggin jock.

"So, go to the page your on in class," I pointed to his science text book.

He flipped to page 97.

"So, what are you struggling with?" I asked.
He pointed to a paragraph and started to talk, but then the door bell rang.

We then heard footsteps running downstairs, yelling "pizza's here."

I heard the door open and a voice saying "large pepporoni pizza no cheese?"

"Yes, sir!" the other voice said.

I could hear the pizza being payed by the sounds of coins and cash rattling around, then the door shut.

A guy came walking in the living room, then to the kitchen. It was the same guy who had ordered the pizza.
The man looked to be 21 and had just a plain t-shirt on and baggy sweatpants. His hair was combed to the side, and his eyes were a light grey color( some people actually do have grey eyes).

He kinda looked like Grimm.

He didn't notice me sitting at the kitchen table with Grimm.

He pulled out soda from the fridge and poured it into a cup with ice.

When he finally looked up, he gasped and put his hand on his chest. It seemed overly- dramatic.

"What?" Grimm asked.

"I didn't know your girlfriend was so pretty!" the man exclaimed.

I blurted out laughing.

Grimm just rolled his eyes.

Your MajestyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara