Part 23: Day with Grimm

Today, I decided to put all the drama from tommorow behind, and focus on today. I should deal with the drama later on.

So, today I was going to the big candy sale, but that wasn't until later.

I jumped out of bed, then went to shower. I brushed my teeth, then my hair. It always takes me forever to pick an outfit for the day.

When I finally decided, I decided on a bright pink tank top with jeans.

I went down and ate breakfast.

"What was I gonna do today?" I thought to myself, while eating my breakfast.

The candy sale would only last around 30 mins at the most. And I was gonna be alone...

An idea struck in my mind, what if I went to Grimm's house today?

Like he would mind, and I didn't think he was doing anything today.

So, after breakfast, I got in my car and drove off too Grimm's house.

I got out of my truck, and knocked on the door, who uses doorbells these days? Anyways, Grimm answered in several seconds and was wearing a tank top, or sleeveless shirt. And jeans.

"Hey, there's this sale later at the candy shop, and I was wondering if you wanted to come," I asked.

"Hey," he said back. Then he shrugged,"sure, why not?"

"I thought it would be sad if I went alone," I scratched the back of my head.

He chuckled,"yeah."

"When's the sale?" he asked.

"Um, at 2:30. I was wondering if I could hang here until it was time to leave."

He nodded.

"Come on in," he said as he stepped out of the way and opened the door for me.

I walked in.

His house was the same, there was a laptop pushed aside on the couch, he must've been on it before I came.

The tv was on watching football...friggin jock.

"Do you have any food?"

"Did you eat breakfast already?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"Then why are you still hungry?"

"All I had was cereal," I answered.

He nodded. "Wait here."

He went in the kitchen. I stayed in living room watching football.

He came back with crackers.

"Thanks."

"Where's your family," I asked.

He sat down next to me on the couch, and put the laptop on his lap.

"My parents are at work, surgery. And my little bro is at football tryouts, can you believe that they have a football team in elementary school?!? Anyways, my older bro is at his college dorm, he visits on weekends, but he says there was a massive party at his friend's house later."

"Your parents are doctors?!?" I asked.

"Yeah, they met in surgery practice."

"How romantic," I joked.