Part 5: After School Drama part 2

I saw the clock and realized school was over. It had been over the second I accused Lycan. Now I was thirty minutes to get home. Not that I had anything going on.

Quickly, I walked outside and the sun almost blinded me. I was surprised the doors weren't locked yet. I spotted my car quickly. But then I saw him.

He seemed to be chill, leaning against the wall of the school, earbuds in. My smile came back as I walked over to him. He waved at me.

"Do you need a ride home!?" I tried to yell over his music.

He took out his earbuds then put one back in.

"What?!" he yelled back.

"Do you need a ride back home?" I repeated myself.

He shook his head.

" I don't want you to know where I live," he said, his voice seemed to get darker.

That hurt.

"Are you sure?" I asked again. "Yeah I can camp out here." I wanted to say he sounded sarcastic but he didn't.

I laughed. More evidence.

"Then that means you must be a werewolf," I said.

He shook his head." No, it just means I have a thick skull. Anyone with guts could camp out here," he kicked a rock.

"Ok." I waved goodbye. He waved back before putting his earbud back in.

I drove away and watched the Cross hanging behind the windshield go back and forth.