Part 15: Woke Up

I woke up in the forest with someone fanning me.

I smacked the fan out of my face. The person fanning me was Lycan.

He had already shifted back to his human form.

We were in the exact place we had been when we fainted.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

My eyes widened. I nodded harshly.

"I am feeling great!" I exclaimed.

I threw my arms around Lycan as in form of a hug.

"Thank you so much!" I yelled in happiness.

"You're welcome, but you can't tell anyone I showed you that."

"I won't, don't worry."

I pulled back and smiled.

"We should go back to the house now," he said, not knowing what to talk about next.

"Ok," I said nodding.

"Tell me your story."

He looked at me confused.

"Tell me the story of why you're pretending to be what you're not," I explained more.

He sighed.

"Well, it's not that exciting or interesting. My family and I are rogues. The only reason why we are is because we got thrown out of the pack," he told me.

"What did you do to get kicked out." I asked.

He sighed again.

" We insulted the alpha's mate," he said.

"You insulted the Luna?!" I yelled in shock.

"Why would you do that?!"

"You have to understand she was really mean and threatened to kick a lot of people out for dumb reasons, we were just the first ones to actually go. She made everyone feel bad just because she was the Luna and they weren't. And when she insulted my mother---"

"What did she say to your mother?" I interrupted out of curiosity.

He sighed again.

"Well technically she insulted my mother and father. She said, ""Ugh why would you wear that ugly thing to a dinner in my presence? Oh I know why, I bet your sorry excuse for a mate bought it for you cheap. Well I guess if it's the nicest thing you own---"" and then that's when I lunged for her. I couldn't take it anymore, hearing my mother get insulted. The rest of my family knew better not to do anything. We're lucky we weren't killed," he looked away.

"I-I'm so so sorry."

"It's alright, I mean we're all fine now, as long as we don't blow our cover."

"The alpha, was he... nice?"

"Yes very nice, I feel bad he got stuck with her. They are happy together."

"Ok," I mumbled.

We were already at his house.

"Thank you for letting me come over," I said to Lycan.

"You're welcome," Lycan replied.

I exited thru his house.

And I left.