Part 3: After school drama

With that he pushed passed me hitting my shoulder abruptly with his on purpose, I think.

There was still no denying that he wasn't a werewolf. Even if he argued forever it would not change my theory one bit. Maybe for a normal person, he just looked like some weird new kid with anger issues. But to a person who has been studying (more like obsessing) werewolves their whole life, me, would be able to tell he was a werewolf by first meet.

"If it isn't Grey Micano," a voice was heard from the hallway I was in. It was strange hearing my last name, people rarely used it, I rarely used it.

I looked around the dark hallway yet saw no one at all. That was until my back was pressed abruptly against the lockers, along with my wrists. Dark hoodie, dark eyes, dark mind. But I like it dark.

Fingers brushed my skin on my face. Soft fingers. The fingers were needles and I was getting acupuncture.

"Everything looks darker when the lights are off," someone said. The voice belonged to the one stroking my skin. I smiled " I like it dark," I repeated the quote I had recently said in my mind.

I heard the person smile. When I finally looked at his face I then realized I didn't know who this person was. This shouldn't surprise me, I barely knew anyone in this school.

"Who are you?" I asked. "The guy in the pitch black hoodie," he stated, grinning slightly."Meets the girl with the pitch black mind," I replied, smiling. "But you like it dark," he restated my quote. My throat loosened up, allowing an unintentional laugh come out. By this time we were both smiling widely.

"Your smile is bright for a person who likes the dark." The comment made me smile and wince at the same time. "Is that why you don't use it often?" he asked, still grinning. I shrugged my smile off. "Maybe."

" Well, I heard that you like werewolves," his smile had faded gradually.

"Vincent Edward Stewart vampire stalker." he introduced himself and I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" he asked. "You're middle name! What a coincidence! Let me guess, you were named after your dog too?" "No. I got my middle name from a certain vampire named Edward Cullen, one of the most famous vampires of all time, I thought you would be familiar with the series."

His feet threatened to walk away, but I knew they were bluffing.

"I love Edward Cullen," I stated. He wasn't a werewolf, but I also had a thing for vampires and knew much about them.

"My parents said my first words were vampire. They said it was fate." This information made me envy him. I had not learned about werewolves till after kindergarten. If only my first word was werewolf...

"Do you believe in vampires?" he asked. I pondered that question. My answer was yes. There were a couple reasons why I believed in vampires, one was that I believed in werewolves, so who's to say there can't be another fairytale creature out there? Plus, according to the Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series, the main reason werewolves existed was because of vampires. Tho that was hard to believe, most of the stories I read the werewolves only fight with other packs and rarely ever vampires, also vampires were their enemy."Yes I do," I answered firmly."Then we're going to be great friends," he said smiling. With that he pushed past me and touched my face one more time. "Yep, pure darkness," he said sarcastically, still grinning. And I was alone, my skin feeling lonely.