Part 6: Plan

This morning I got to school an hour early.

The kid throwing pencils yesterday was here for detention.

I walked into the classroom he was in. He seemed to be reading a book.

"Hey," I said when I walked up to the desk where he was sitting.

"You got detention?" he asked. "If so, then sit over there." he pointed to a faraway desk.

"No I didn't get detention, I am just here to ask you a favor." "What."

"I need you to annoy Lycan again," I sounded desperate by now, which I was honestly.

"No way. That kid almost threw a fit in the middle of class just because of some dumb pencils. And plus he's like twice my size, he could rip me to shreds any minute. He could rip you to shreds any minute."

The height thing was because Lycan was a werewolf.

Lycan was not as tall as most werewolves were in the stories I read. Most of them were 6 feet or over, well the guys. He seemed to be only barely reaching 5 feet and 10 inches. Yet, Lycan was still taller than me, but not by much. Only about a couple inches taller.

"Please, I need help with this and you already seem to be on his bad side."

"I don't even know your name, why would I help you?"

I then slapped a 20 dollar bill from the money I brang onto his desk.

His eyebrows rose and he looked up at me.

"Nice offer," he spoke, then slid the dollar bill from his desk and into the pocket of his jacket.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked and leaned so he could hear me.

I thought for a second. What did I want him to do? I didn't want him to hurt Lycan, but Lycan was a werewolf so he would heal quickly.

"Surprise me," I said quickly, not knowing many ways to get people mad.

He nodded rather slowly, lost in thoughts.

I then pulled a pixie stick out of my inside jacket pocket that I never ate and put it on his desk.

He pressed his index finger to the stick to make sure it was full. Then it went in his jacket pocket as well.

I started to walk away, but then he spoke again.

"Hey aren't you that girl obsessed with werewolves?" he asked me.

Weird, he could remember my reputation, but not my name.

I simply just smiled and walked away.

I went to find Isaac, the school bully.

He didn't seem to deserve that name. He just liked to pick on varieties of kids once in a while. Or more like 3 or 4 times a week.

I found him at his locker, trying to get it open.

"Hey," I greeted him.

His eyes drew from the lock to my eyes.

"Yes," he said in response, hand still on the lock.

I had never been picked on by Isaac actually.

In fact, I think this was the first time we had ever spoken to each other.