Part 11: Working plan part 5

It was eighth hour.

Literature.

I walked into class an sat in my assigned seat. The teacher was already there, Miss Oliven. She was reading as everyone got settled into their desks. Isaac was also in this class with me.

As everyone started to quiet down, the teacher started talking.

"Good afternoon everyone. It is Timmy's birthday today, and he has brought in cupcakes-"

The class interrupted her with gasps and cheers of excitement when she said cupcakes.

It was almost like we were in second grade again.

She continued," that contain milk and eggs, so if anyone has any allergies to these ingredients I suggest you don't eat them."

Miss Oliven knew this class didn't have any allergies.

I noticed that Timmy had been standing next to her the whole time she had been talking, a huge grin on his face.

He started passing out the cupcakes.

Girls got pink frosting an boys got blue.

We could pick either chocolate or vanilla.

Each of the cupcakes had a little plastic black ring on the top of the frosting.

I picked out chocolate.

I said happy birthday and thank you to Timmy when he handed me my treat.

We got to chat quietly while we ate our birthday cupcakes, most kids either said -or sang- happy birthday to Timmy.

I sang along.

The bell rang some time later and I walked out the classroom.

"Finally," I thought," my dream was going tom come true."

I found Vincent walking in the halls, slowly.

I saw him walk to Lycan.

"Hey, so I was reading this new book and I thought you might want to try reading it,"

Vincent said to Lycan.

He showed a book called" Vampire light" to Lycan.

Lycan growled. "I hate vampires," he said flatly.

"What would make you think that I would ever rea one word out of that book?"

Vincent just shrugged.

"Well, you really shouldn't hate vampires. Did you know that they are faster than werewolves when it comes to running."

I wasn't sure if that was completely true, I wasn't a vampire expert.

Lycan didn't reply, but I could see the skin on his neck turning red and his eyes turn slightly darker.

Vincent continued to talk to Lycan about vampires and how they were better than werewolves.

I wondered why Lycan wasn't yelling at Vincent to leave him alone.

Soon enough Vincent waved bye to Lycan and left the school.

"Hi," I greeted Lycan.

He was leaning against the lockers near the exit doors. He had his earbuds in.

As a response, he turned up the volume to his earbuds.

"How was camping outside last night?" I continued.

He sighed then ripped out his earbuds.

"Fine. The janitor let me sleep in a classroom."

I laughed.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly. "People all day have been annoying me and messing around, I don't need that from you."

"Well I got a note saying to meat you outside of school, "I explained.

He nodded, slowly remembering.

"Right. Let's go outside,"Lycan said.