Part 31: Pranked

I was still lying on the ground, Liza and her jerk friends were still laughing at me. The green slime was going into my eye.

I felt so betrayed. Liza had pretended to be my friend just to pull a prank on me.

Even though it was for a short time I actually was happy to think that I could actually have my friend back.

I was starting to cry, which I usually don't do, not because I was super tough, because really bad things don't happen to me super often.

I heard a loud person yell behind me at the laughing girls.

I recognized the voice, it was Grimm's.

"What is going on here?" Grimm yelled at them.

The girls immediately stopped laughing and looked frightened.

Liza looked scared the most.

"Are you ok, Grey?" Grimm asked me while helping me stand up.

I wiped the slime from my forehead with the back of my hand and the slime in my eye with my shirt.

I nodded.

Grimm looked angry.

"What kind of bully puts slime in their prank?!" he yelled at the frightened girls.

"Please don't tell on us," they pleaded.

I rolled my eyes, they were acting like their 6.

Grimm didn't reply to them, but helped me to the bathroom to clean up as best as I could.

I cried a bit more in the bathroom. The lump in my throat kinda hurt.

It was nice to have Grimm help me, besides having to leave that situation alone.

I didn't care whether Grimm saw me crying or not, so after I cleaned off the slime best as I could, I walked out of the bathroom, tears still coming out of my eyes.

"C'mon," he said holding out his hand.

Instead of leading me out the door like I thought he would, he hugged me.

"Thanks," I said.

Then I heard a loud growl from the stairs.

I saw Lycan standing near the top of the stairs. his eyes were turning black.

Uh oh, werewolves were extremely possessive over their mates ( mostly male ones).

We quickly pulled away.

Grimm looked confused. "Did you just growl?" Grimm asked Lycan.

Lycan looked nervous,"it was a snarl," he lied.

"Why don't you both come over to my place?" Lycan asked us.

"Sure," I said and looked to Grimm.

"Sure," Grimm said.

Lycan drove us to his house.

a/n hey guys, do you want any drama with Grimm and Lycan, I was thinking of putting some in the story. Also, I'll put a video at the top of this chapter from Liza's youtube channel. Yes, I am using Liza from youtube in my story and she's not actually mean in real life ( not that I know of at least).