Part 28: Tuesday

I woke up to the sound of someone's voice saying "wake up Grey," very softly. I was being shook.

My eyes opened and Grimm's face was right in front of mine.

"Ahh," I screamed and instantly rose up.

"Did I seriously fall asleep here?" I asked.

"Yep, I found you here this morning," Grimm answered.

"Cmon we gotta get to school," he ordered.

I lazily got up and realized that I can't brush my teeth, or my hair since I didn't have any of my stuff.

I just asked Grimm for a mint instead, and I decided to just put my hair into a ponytail.

I was technically already dressed, cuz I didn't change from yesterday's clothing, and I didn't really care if people thought I was wearing things two days in a row.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked while walking into the kitchen.

Grayson was actually there and he seemed to be making pancakes.

He was wearing a white tank top, and baggy sweatpants again, his head was sweaty, like he had just gone to the gym.

"Why aren't you at college?" I asked him.

"Um, well let's just say I'm not always on time."

I laughed.

The pancakes were ready soon and he gave me and Grimm a couple of them.

They actually looked really good, Grimm was picking at his food.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.
"he made it," Grimm sneered.

"he doesn't like anything I make," Grayson explained," probably because my awesomeness will explode his intestines."

"More like your stupidity," Grimm mumbled, but Grayson could still hear it.
"At least I'm not failing science," Grayson argues...

Grimm and I drove together to school in my truck since I needed to drive my truck and Grimm didn't want to put more gas into the air after his brother on burrito Monday, at least that what Grimm said.

I arrived at Mr. Flemer's class on time, as usual.

"Hello class, today we will be learning how to dress our fake babies. They all have underwear on underneath. So, if you're doll is a female please grab a dress, if it is a male, then grab a t-shirt and some pants. Get into your groups and grab a worksheet."

Grimm pulled the baby from his back pack and onto our desk.

"She was fine all weekend, it's not that hard taking care of a baby," Grimm exclaimed.

We just shrugged.

Isaac got the baby a dress and the worksheet.

"Ok, so who wants to change her?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes," this is a group project, we all do it."

Isaac sighed,"fine."

"Hold her legs," I ordered Grimm.

Grimm sighed and held her legs while I pulled off her old clothes.

"Put the dress on her," I told Isaac.