Part 9: Working Plan part 3

I stood in the lunch line behind Lycan.

Well, technically he was a few people ahead of me.

I saw the lunch lady smile at him, apolageticaly. She then gave him extra vegetables, and no meat, on his dull colored tray.

All there was, was meat.

I laughed inside. Lycan's anger was burning out of his eyes, and down to his mouth...

"What is this?!" he yelled at the poor lunch lady.

"Vegetables, Grey here told me you were a vegetarian," the lunch lady said, and pointed to me.

I stopped my internal laughter when he started yelling at the lunch lady.

I stopped doing everything when the lunch Lady said my name.

Oh gosh, I thought.

Lycan's head turned to look at me, slowly. I could even hear the veins in his neck breaking as his anger ran up his neck and into his eyes.

Lycan's eyes were pitch black now.

No need for lunch today.

I ran out of the lunch line and out of the cafeteria.

I was almost to the girl's restroom when someone pushed me very harshly to the ground.

My hair was the first thing that came into contact with the cold, hard floor. Then it my head followed my hair.

A concussion was growing slowly in the corner of my mind.

Lycan stood over me.

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?  WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE THAT?" he yelled at me.

"I thought you were one," I answered. The shifting would have to wait until after school.

"Ugh! Why in the world would you think that?!" his anger had not settled at all.

My thoughts were slower than my mouth.

"I thought I saw you eat a carrot yesterday," my reply was quiet, but I knew he could hear it.

His breathing got heavier.

Lycan pulled me off the ground and the I could hear the loud and painful sounds of my back hitting the lockers.

His face was right in front of me.

"I have never eaten a carrot in my life" hs words weren't a yell, but still filled with anger and volume.

With that he shoved me to the ground once again, but surprisingly less harder this time. Then he left.

Lunch was almost over, and I wasn't really hungry, so I stayed on the comforting ground.

I sat up and leaned my back against the lockers.

I groaned and leaned my head forward when I realized my backpack was still in the lunchroom.

Once in the lunchroom, I quickly grabbed my backpack.

"Hey where were you," a voice asked me.

I turned around.

Vincent.

"Somewhere," I replied.

I didn't notice that he wanted to sit with me.

"There's a note sticking outside your backpack," Vincent said.

I felt my backpack and on the side pocket was a note.

I opened the note.

It said: Meet me outside near the parking lot after school   - Lycan

I smiled to myself.

The perfect place to go to the woods from.

And the woods were the perfect place to see a wolf shift.