Part 8: Working Plan part 2

I walked into fourth period.

The other periods were boring- as always.

This class I had a girl teacher.

The class was messing around as they always were- or at least before the bell rings.

Mrs. Florence walked into the classroom, on the phone. Why should students care when teachers don't?

"Mmmhh" "yeah" "just come around in 2 weeks and I'll have it ready" "fine" "bye" were the words that came out of her mouth and into the phone.

She stuffed her phone into her bag and looked at us. We all sat neatly with our hands folded and legs crossed under the desks- the opposite of what we were before the bell rang.

"Today class, we are going to be working on retakes for tests last week."

This was a math class and we were expected to be perfect- but not by the teacher- by ourselves.

"Since most of you got an F," she said.

Sadly, I was one of those people even tho I rarely ever got anything less than a B+.

"You will find a group of 5 to work with and make a presentation on the material which was in your test. I hope you all learn and have fun with this project and it is due on Wednesday."

It was currently Thursday, which was shocking because she usually gives us about a month to do assignments and not just 6 days.

"You can start working now."

With that I flew around the classroom, searching for a group. But it seemed as if everyone had already made their groups using eye contact while the teacher was talking.

I sighed and sat back down in my seat.

I then sighed again and went to Mrs. Florence's desk to speak with her.

"I can't find a group," I explained.

She looked around the classroom.

"There," she pointed to a nearby group which only had 4 people, "you can join them."

I sighed as I realized all of them were guys.

And they probably didn't understand this test as much as I did.

But there was one kid in the group that would help.

Isaac.

Even tho he was considered a bully, he was still pretty good at math.

I walked and stood by them.

"Couldn't find anyone else?" this random boy in the group asks. I should really learn my class's names.

"No I could not," I answered and sighed again.

Isaac then spoke to me.

"I have something from chemistry to show to Lycan, like you asked."

His evil smile made me smile evilly as well.

The bell rang a little later and we had gotten nothing done.

I waited a safe distance from Lycan to see what Isaac was going to do.

For a while he did not show up.

Where was Isaac?

Then he came rolling down on his brother's skateboard through the hall, answering my question.

Isaac was holding something in a beaker. It looked like the foam from Coca-Cola when you first pour it.

Why was he on a skateboard? Everyone knew that he couldn't ride one well at all, plus there were no skateboards aloud at school.

I watched as he was starting to tip over. He was going towards Lycan.

Isaac fell off his skateboard.

Just a few seconds after Lycan got out his phone.

The brown fizz which was in the beaker that Isaac was still holding was spilling---

all over Lycan's phone.