Chapter 2

It's Sunday today and I just woke up from a nap. I love naps because it pauses your life while you dream about a different life. But the thing about naps is that you don't know what time you'll wake up at, it could either be in 30 minutes,in an hour or in like 4 hours. I checked the time and it was 5pm, I've been napping for 2 hours. A 'ding' sound came from my laptop indicating that I had just been sent an email. Since it was my business email, it might be important so I checked it. The email said it was from 'David Simon Management' I was so confused but I kept reading on.

Hello Olivia Jones,

This is David Simon, the manager of the band In Stereo. I have been checking out your YouTube videos lately and you have great talent in doing makeup and hair.

The In Stereo boys are going on a world tour soon and we are looking for a make up artist to do their hair and makeup before every show,also for their opening acts as well.

Would you be interested? Please reply back as soon as possible as the boys will be on tour soon and are in need of a makeup artist. If yes, we will send you more details.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
David Simon Management.

"Who's In Stereo?" I thought to myself. I opened up google images and typed in 'In Stereo'. As I saw many pictures coming up, I remembered the familiar faces and instantly knew who they were, they're quite good looking boys to be completely honest. They were on the X Factor in 2015. Wow they've come so far, I can't believe they're doing a world tour.

They want me to be In Stereo's makeup artist? I mean I'm not that great at makeup and hair. Am I? I'll have to ask my mum and dad at dinner and see what they say about it.

*******
*at dinner*

While eating my pasta, I remembered about the email. "Mum, dad. I received an email from a guy called David and he's the manager of the band called In Stereo, and they're going on a world tour soon and they're in need of a makeup artist and they've asked me if I was interested." My dad finished chewing his pasta and reply with "You should do it! It's also a great opportunity to explore the world." "Yeah honey, you should take the opportunity! This is amazing!" Mum said excitedly. "Yes you should do it, Olivia! Plus the In Stereo boys are around your age so you'd get along with them well and they are pretty good looking." Holly said while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "So I should do it?" I asked. I got a chorus of yeses.

After I finished dinner, I headed up the stairs and to my room. I turned on my laptop. I thought to myself, do I really want to do this? Leave home for god knows how long and go on tour with a band. I mean I've got nothing to lose right? I do online school so that won't be a problem. With that I decided I was going to go on tour with In Stereo. I decided to reply back to the email before I forget.

Hey David,

I would love to be the makeup artist on In Stereo's tour!
I was just wondering, when do we leave on tour and how long will the tour be?

Thank you for this great opportunity!
Yours Sincerely,
Olivia Jones.

A few minutes after I sent the email, I got a reply back from David.

That's great news! Come to the studio tomorrow at 12pm and we'll give you all the details and you'll also meet the In Stereo boys! See you then!

-David

I turned off my laptop and went downstairs to tell my parents that I've replied back to the email and that I've got to go into the studio at 12pm tomorrow.

---------

I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic even though it's terrible😂
Insta: @_instereomusic
Love you all💖
-Anna♡