Is It Ok To Touch You?

Start from the beginning

He told me that she still loved me, but I didn't know if he knew what he was saying. But he said it twice. Drunk. "Xavier!"  

And he starting freaking out and lashing his arms around in panic. I just sat on him calmly until he realized what he what doing. "What the fuck Conrad?" He yelled loudly, still half asleep. 

"I have to talk to you." I simply said, and ran up the stairs into his room and plopped myself onto his bed, waiting for him. 

He ran in a few seconds later. "What are you doing??" He asked in confusion.

I shrugged at him and stared at the ceiling. He laid down next to me and we both were silent for a while. "So, are you sober now?" I asked him. 

"Yeah," He said, then muttered, "Fucking idiot." 

"Well, what did you mean when you said she still loved me too?"  

Xavier furrowed his brows and looked at me. We were close, but it wasn't too weird since we were like brothers. Not me and Macy though, that'd be weird. "You're so stupid, Conrad." 

"How did you know she loved me?" 

"Because you love her." 

I sat up quickly and faced him. "And how the fuck did you know that?" 

Xavier suddenly burst out laughing. He didn't stop until I punched him in the stomach. "Ow! Idiot!" 

"How did you know??" I asked again. 

"Conrad, there is a list of reasons how I know. Let me just shorten it up for you." He sat up too, and crossed his arms over his chest. "First of all, you were such a dick to her when you first met." 

"Shouldn't that make you think the opposite?" 

He shook his head and laid back down. "No. Not with you. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for someone to hate Macy, so that was the only reasonable conclusion." 

I laughed at him. "Y'know it's freaky how in love with her you are. And you're her brother." 

Xavier waved me off and went on. "Another thing is when her and Mark dated. And when we picked her up from downtown and she told us how he cheated on her. You're knuckles were so white on that steering wheel." He laughed again and I felt myself get embarrassed. "I also remember how much you hate Mason." 

"Yeah, why would you let him sleep in my bed, you bastard!" I laid beside him again and he laughed. He was a happy guy when Macy was around. 

"Because you hate him. Let's not forget after she left and you were drunk, singing Dutch Courage by The Spill Canvas." Xavier laughed as if I was supposed to laugh along with him, but I didn't. "She loves that song, so of course I knew."  

I groaned and decided to make the most stupid decision ever. I told him about that last night I spent with her. "Xav..." I began slowly. And as I went on all playfulness vanished and he went serious, his forehead creasing with furious eyebrows and clenched fists.

He stared at me with fury in his eyes, not saying anything. I saw his nostrils flare uncontrollably and he looked like he was controlling himself from killing me, but then tackled me off the bed and hit me many times with the zipper-part of his pillow. It actually hurt a little. "Why- what- idiot!!" He threw off the pillow and threw his fists at me in pure fury.

"Zave, I'm sorry! I was scared, I didn't know what it meant to feel like that, I'm not fucking Mason Infinite!" I shouted, but regretted how loud it was.

Could she have heard me? 

Xavier stopped too and froze to see if maybe she heard, and he backed up and we both laid side-by-side once again on the bed. I took a deep breath. "I never wanted to hurt her, I was just... scared." I felt him beside me, fuming in anger. He slightly shook, and I knew I had crossed any line that was there that had separated me from the both of them.