Girlfriend 👊

Beginne am Anfang

"Well I don't know?" Wei Zhou tilted his head looking at Jingyu like he was crazy blaming him for the red mark on his cheek. Jingyu felt so frustrated that his face turned all red when Wei Zhou doesn't even look concerned for him.

"YOU! Little...." Jingyu was about to explode but then he saw Wei Zhou looking very lost while tilting his head for the second time. Jingyu groaned feeling defeated by that small gesture that he almost forgot why he got mad.

"Come on let's eat" Jingyu dragged his body to his closet getting his clothes for school. While Wei Zhou in his still half asleep state just stared at Jingyu still confused for whatever happened.

They stopped at a near by breakfast stall seeing they where to lazy to look for something else. Jingyu didn't have time to order because the lady immediately placed a bunch of food right in front of them. He saw the lady and Wei Zhou made eye contact and they both smile.

"What's this?" Jingyu calmly ask even though he felt that Wei Zhou wouldn't respond to his question. Well he was very wrong on that part.

"She was my father's old friend and she moved to this place so I'm lucky to eat this food again." Wei Zhou wore an expressionless look just simply telling Jingyu.But Jingyu felt different because he felt so happy seeing Wei Zhou is opening up to him.

Jingyu broke into a huge grin feeling like he accomplished something. Every bone in his body felt like jello but then Wei Zhou shot him a questioning look.

"My treat" Jingyu didn't expect his day to be this great. His whole body felt so light and he felt like he won a bloody battle for the first time. But then he did see Wei Zhou was looking at him weirdly and he began to panic so he just said the first thing on his mind on that moment.

"I don't like it." Jingyu wanted to die and stab his brain for even thinking of saying the stupidist thing. The weird expression Wei Zhou wore before was clearly gone and was replaced by an annoyed one.

"Then go and get your own fucking food!" Jingyu saw that Wei Zhou was really upset with him and he regretted it. He wish he could take it back but he can't. So he did the best thing he could do in this type of situation.

"Aaahh Wei Zhou I was just messing with you...." Jingyu forced out a fake laughing trying to hide the fact he wish Wei Zhou would let there problem go. He then quickly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and ate the first thing he saw.

 He then quickly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and ate the first thing he saw

[ I edited that picture hope you guys like it 😅 ]

Jingyu saw the annoyed look Wei Zhou was giving him but he only raised his eyebrows in reply. To that Wei Zhou carried on and ate his own food. For a few minutes of bickering and laughing they finally finished the massive food they got. Wei Zhou was about to pay for everything but they said it was a prize.

"What are you talking about Aunt Ling?" Jingyu saw that Wei Zhou was insistsing on giving the woman the money but she kept pushing it back to him.

"Your a winner for our 100 costumer." Jingyu couldn't take it anymore so he walked straight towards them pulling Wei Zhou's hand away.