12~Back For You

Louis drove in every inch of Whitewynne and even called his bodyguards to search for Harry.

While Harry just got out of the taxi with Melanie by his side.

"Look Mel," Harry started as they neared his one room house. "I don't live in the best of places-"

Melanie cut him off by holding onto his hand and interwining their fingers. "I don't care Harry. I know you haven't been living the best so I decided to spend some money and we can buy a flat together," She grinned after seeing Harry dimpled grin.

"I love you," Harry whispered as he leaned in and kissed Melanie's forehead.

"I love you too," Melanie giggled and Harry took a deep breath before opened the creaky door with his rusty key.

Melanie's eyes widened as she laid them on the single bed in the center of the room and the small box telly at the foot of the bed. Her eyes wondered on the small cabinet next to the bed and the peach lamp on top. A wardrobe was next to the one window in the room and the wallpaper was peeling. Damp black spots were around all four corners of the room.

"Oh Harry," she whispered as she sat on the bed.

Harry frowned at the floor as he dragged his suitcase in the house and dropped it next to the door as he slammed it shut.

"Sorry," Harry mumbled and Melanie hugged his shoulders.

"Don't be sorry babe. Let's get a hotel now, I don't want to spend my first night here with you," she smiled as she stood up and took out the phone which was tucked in the back pocket of her beige jeans.

She began typing away and then pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hello? Yes...um I was hoping for a cheap hotel room? £30? Yeah...yes could I get a room with a double bed if that is possible...uh no...oh okay that's fine...thanks bye," after the call was over Melanie looked over to Harry's hopeful face and her grin grew wider. "Got a room for £35!"

Harry chuckled under his breath before getting up and hugging Melanie close to his chest. "I don't know what I would do without you," he whispered in her hair.

Melanie smiled softly and wrapped her arms around Harry's waist.

"C'mon," she said after a while and they both left the room. Harry found a slip of paper under the door mat and proceeded to read it as the couple waited for another taxi.

From Niall,

You bastard! Where are you?! I swear to god me, Liam and Zayn are so worried about you and you don't even fucking answer my calls!

You better call me once you see this note or I swear I will come after you and slit your throat!

Okay bye love you x

P.s - Have you been having fun with Louis ;)???

Harry laughed at the note and tucked it in his back pocket. Melanie looked over to him questionly and Harry gave her the note to read and she giggled.

"Who is Niall? And Liam and Zayn?" She asks once they sat in the back of the taxi and are on their way to the chosen hotel.

"Well Liam and Niall are my best friends and Zayn is Niall's boyfriend and my friend. But we only met once but I guess that makes us friends...right?" Harry looks over to Melanie and she smiles.

"Right."

Once they arrive, they give the taxi driver the amount of money needed and then walk into the hotel.

Aggressive - Larry BDSM (DomxSub) [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara