21~Sorry.

"Luke," Harry whispered and Luke glared at him.

"How do you know this guy?" Luke spits at Liam and Liam's eyes widen. 

"Have you met before?" Liam asks while giving a nervous laughter. 

"He um..." Harry begins but he can't say anything. Luke is staring at him like a lion stalking its prey. Which is kinda ironic since that is the one thing Harry wanted to see when he decided to go on a date to the zoo. "Cousin," is all Harry can get out. 

"Oh..." Liam's eyes went wide. He knew about Harry's misfortune when telling his family his sexual orientation and how his hypocritical cousin raped him. But just because Harry's cousin name was Luke and his boyfriend's name was Luke doesn't mean they are the same person...right?

"Nice seeing you again," Luke said bluntly as he continued to stare at Harry with an expression which was foreign to the curly headed boy.

Harry just nodded and looked at the floor when his phone buzzed. 

Harry took it out and it was a message from Liam. But Liam was sitting right over there, why did he have to text him?

Leeyum - Is this that cousin who...you know....um did stuff to you and then you got those attitude problems?

Harry typed and sent a quick response. 

Hazzy - Yeah ;(

Liam looked up at Harry and they both made eye contact before Liam gritted his teeth and a frown replaced his genuine sweet smile. 

"Luke, you need to leave," Liam said without making eye contact with the blonde. 

"What? Why?" Luke was confused. He didn't say anything rude, well not yet.

"Just-" Liam was going to ask again when a voice interrupted him. 

"Hazza! Look I found a slushy place! Look!" It was Louis shouting at the top of his voice and holding a tall, cylinder-shaped bottle containing what looked like a colorful iced drink.

Harry grinned at how excited Louis was and Louis giggled before running over to the small group. He also saw a giant stuffed Tiger under Louis' arm adn Louis looked like a child which made Harry smile even more. 

"This is for you!" Louis said passing Harry the giant Tiger and Harry cuddled both Louis and the Tiger to his chest. 

"Thanks Boo-bear," Harry said kissing the tip of Louis' nose. 

"Don't call me that!" 

"Hey Li!" Louis greeted Liam and Liam took the frown of his face to give Louis a quick smile. "Who's this?"

"Are you..." Luke had his eyes wide as he stared at Louis, "Are you Louis Tomlinson?!"

Louis nodded and sat on Harry's lap and Harry pecked his cheek. 

"What? How did you- you're dating a fag like him?!" Luke's face was red now. Red with anger and frustration. 

"Excuse me, I don't like the fact that you are calling my boyfriend a fag," Louis said, sass covering his words, and letting Harry take a sip from the slushy in his hand. 

"Louis! You're like famous! He is some worthless shit that lives no where!" Luke glared at Harry and Harry had a look of hurt on his face. 

Louis was angry now. How dare someone torment his boyfriend?!

Before Louis could do anything, Luke stumbled back from a punch that was from the person everyone least expected. 

"Liam," Louis and Harry breathed and Luke growled.