44~Punishment at His Office.

*2 months later*

"Louis William Tomlinson! Get yo' ass over here right now!" Shouted Ellie as she pointed to the empty spot in front of her, in which Louis now stood. 

"Yes?" Louis asked, a little bit startled and a tad bit scared. 

"You need to explain why Harry is crying in the bathroom right fucking now!" She yelled, turning red from anger.

Her and Harry became really close as Harry came to Louis' office place a lot since he didn't have anything to do at home! And Ellie would be the one who looked after him and made sure he was healthy and well-kept while Louis was in his long meetings- She knew that submissive's were basically like children and because of their dominants, they couldn't look after themselves like the adults they actually were. 

Ellie really liked Harry. As a friend of course. Ellie was openly lesbian and wouldn't even think about going anywhere near a cock, she just didn't find a turn on. She found boys funny and cute, she would automatically let go of the men who wanted to be more than friends with her. 

Louis huffed as he turned his back and collected his brief case and slipped on his blazer. 

"Louis! Don't ignore me!" 

"He was messing with my personal things on my desk! I said he would be getting a punishment-"

"Cut the crap, Tommo. You said more than that, I knew you did!"

"I also said...that he would a punishment where he would wish he was dead-"

"Louis!"

"What?!" Louis threw his arms in the air as if he didn't do anything serious. 

"The poor boy is frightened! He is sensitive and you know he is! Go and get him, tell him your sorry!" 

"Why should I? He's the one who went through my belongings when I specifically told him that was one of the things he wasn't allowed to do, or he would get a punishment."

Ellie  groaned as she threw a folder at Louis' chest. "Go to your next meeting, I'll go get him."

Louis shrugged his shoulders. He felt bad but he ignored the feelings he felt for Harry at that moment. After this meeting, he had another meeting, and then another. He couldn't wait so he vowed that after this meeting he would give Harry what he deserved. In his office. 

****

"Harry?" Ellie called out as she entered the large bathrooms that were allowed for both genders to use. 

There was a sniffle, "Leave m-me alone," Harry said in a shaky voice. 

"Oh baby, don't cry," Ellie whined as she stood in front of Harry's door. 

"H-he's gonna...kill m-me," Harry whimpered. 

"I'm sure he won't, he is your boyfriend!"

"B-but I disobeyed orders, h-he will d-definitely punish me ba-badly."

"I'll make sure he won't. Come out, darling."

Harry timidly opened the door and Ellie gave him a soft smile before quickly embracing and pulling him out the bathroom.

Ellie led him to Louis' office and Louis wasn't there. 

"He's probably at his next meeting. He'll have a break after this one," Ellie said checking her wrist-watch.

Harry nodded and then walked to one of the sofas in Louis' office and sat on it. 

"Want some hot chocolate, honey?" Ellie asked and Harry sniffed and rubbed his nose before nodded his head. "I'll get you a tissue."