57~Taken Away.

(A/N: Sorry for the late chapter. Wattpad was acting up again -_-)

"What. The. Fuck."

"Get to the room now," Louis said emotionless and with a blank expression.

"But-"

"No buts! Go!"

Harry flinched and then began whimpering as he ran to the room next door.

"And you, get out of my house," Louis said pointing at Dylan and Dylan's eyes widened.

"B-but, I don't know where to go!"

"Should've thought about that before you began snogging my boyfriend!"

"Mr Tomlinson, please," Dylan began crying and then he stopped suddenly as he saw a waft of blue hair behind Louis.

"What part of 'Get Out' don't you understand?" Louis said harshly and Dylan nodded quickly and went to the bathroom that was attached to his room.

"Who was that?" the blue haired boy spoke up.

"No one special," Louis said smiling down at him and leaned down to kiss the tip of his nose, "c'mon."

They walked to his own room, where Harry was crying into the bed sheets.

"Harry," Louis spoke up and Harry cried harder, "Why do you have bandages around your arms and legs?"

"Stop acted like you care!" Harry screamed while tears continued to stream down his face. "Just hit me! Make me feel like the piece of shit I am! Don't act as if you love me!"

Louis looked at him with wide eyes and his mouth gaped. His expression softened when he saw the side of Harry's crying face, red and hurt.

"Hazza," Louis said softly as he approached Harry and Harry slapped his hand away.

"Don't call me that," Harry said harshly.

"Har-"

"-Lou?" Charlie spoke up and Harry jerked his head up to look at the blue haired boy with a soft jawline in front of him.

"Um, this is Charlie," Louis introduces as he gestures to Charlie. "Charlie, this is Harry."

"Another fuck boy? Not surprised," Harry said coldly and Louis ignored the annoying feeling that tugged his chest.

"What is he to you?" Charlie says with confusion due to the conversation/argument they were just having.

There was silence before Louis coughed and mumbled, "Servant."

Harry felt like he got shot in the chest. His limbs began to feel numb as his tears suddenly stopped as his eyes began drying up. His cheeks were a dark red, his hair looking extra curly as it flopped over his forehead. Harry began shaking and he gulped.

Louis looked over to him and he felt a pang of guilt. What was wrong with him?! How could he say that?!

"I'll go and do servant stuff," Harry mumbled as he got up and was about to walk to the door when Louis grabbed his arm, making Harry whimper.

"Harry-"

"Let me go!"

"Listen, Harry."

"I've heard enough!"

Harry kept protesting and Charlie sat on the bed, smiling to himself. He didn't feel anything for Louis, he knew what was happening between him and Harry because of the drugs he gave him. Because of that, Louis got emotional and told him everything from the day they first met. And Charlie was a nice guy and the last thing he wanted was to take away Mr Tomlinson form the man he loves.