45~Shower Fun.

Harry opened his eyes. The light of the room getting brighter as he slowly showed his green iris's. A grin appeared on his face as he remembered the day that it was today and he turned around to the shirtless Louis that was smiling in his sleep. He was perfect. 

"Daddy," Harry whispered as he lightly trailed his fingers on Louis' buck tattoo that was present on his shoulder. 

Louis' smile grew and he opened his eyes into slits as he leaned in and kissed Harry's lips. Harry giggled and Louis fully opened his eyes, liking what he got to see every morning when he opened his eyes to start the day. 

"Mornin' Princess," Louis said in a raspy voice and Harry's heart fluttered when Louis pulled him closer and buried his head into Harry's chest. Louis kissed on Harry's right sparrow tattoo before leaving a hickey just above it. Harry moaned lightly and tugged at Louis' bed hair as he squirmed underneath him. 

"Happy birthday," Harry whispered just as Louis went a little bit back from the kiss they shared, Louis smiled, he remembered. 

"25 already..." Louis breathed out getting up and sitting cross legged in front of Harry, the duvet still wrapped around him and Harry. 

Harry sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He only just turned 23 and his Dominant was 2 years older than him. But then Harry began to think if he was older. If he was 25 and Louis was 23. Would he be the dominant? What would it be like to be in charge of the most popular man in his city if not the country! What would it be like to tie up and fuck the hundred pound billionaire until he bled. What it be like to...punish the man who looked so strong. So powerful. So effortless. 

"What are we doing for you birthday, Daddy?" Harry asked and Louis smirked. 

"Birthday sex?"

"We can't have sex all day!" Harry exclaimed, lightly slapping Louis' arm while blushing. Was it possible to have sex for a whole 24 hours?

"Oh I know! You're parents invited us to dinner! We can go there today. They said they were free on Wednesday's and Sunday's," Louis said jumping up and down on his bum a bit and making the bed creek slightly underneath him. 

"Okay!" Harry agreed eagerly, he really wanted Louis to meet his whole family and not just the mains such as his mother, sister, grandparents, auntie, uncle and cousin. He had much more aunties and uncles which he couldn't wait to meet again and all the cousins he had were just a bonus to his excitement. 

But as soon as Harry took his leg out of the warm duvet and let it touch the cold floor, he retreated immediately and shivered. 

"It's c-cold," Harry said burying his face in the duvet. 

"Well of course, it's December! You don't expect it to be hot all the time do you?" Louis scoffed. He wanted ever so badly to snuggle up with Harry when he slid out the duvet because it in fact was very chilly but he wanted to make a point and padded his way to the bathroom. 

Louis put on the warm water and let the shower run as the bathroom steamed up. He took off the only piece of clothing he had which was the sweatpants he wore every night. He slid into the shower closing the glass door behind him as his body filled with goosebumps by the sudden temperature change on his cold body.

Louis sighed as the warm water ran down his back and his hair dripped as it soaked under the shower spray. 

What he didn't expect was the glass door to open and the new company he had in the small cubicle shower. 

"Hi," Harry said grinning and Louis chuckled. "I couldn't wait, it was getting cold and lonely out there."

Harry pouted and Louis chuckled and pecked his lips. Harry sat down in front of Louis and Louis bent down as he rubbed shampoo into Harry's now long curls. 

"I wanna cut my hair, it's beginning to get really annoying," Harry said as Louis' fingers raked his foamy scalp. 

"My Uncle knows a professional barber. He does all of our family's hair and he is the best barber in the world," Louis as he ran the hose on Harry's hair and washed away all away the foam leaving Harry looking like a wet poodle.

Harry nodded and then it was Louis' turn. Harry could reach the top of Louis' head so he began to rub in shampoo just after he quickly rubbed his own hair with conditioner. Louis looked up at Harry as Harry continued to massage Louis' scalp. Harry put Louis under the water and the soap on Louis' head washed away and ran down the drain.

Louis rubbed some body wash on his hands and began running them over Harry's chest and Harry looked down at him with hooded eyelids and then Harry took over. He took the body wash and squirted a big load in the palm of his hand and  rubbed it on Louis' chest. He ran his fingers over Louis' shoulder and trailed it over each tattoo, foaming it up. He circled Louis' belly button and rubbed his leg lightly making Louis tense. 

Harry bent down on his knees and ran his fingers over Louis growing erection. He looked up at Louis through his lashes as he began pumping Louis' erection making it longer and harder. Louis groaned as he tilted his head back, his moans echoed throughout the bathroom.

Louis came in Harry's hand just as Harry pressed his finger down on the tip of Louis' cock. Harry's hand was dripping with a mixture of Louis' sperm and the foam from the tea tree body wash. Harry smirked up at Louis' flustered and shaking form from the recent orgasm he just had. 

Harry rubbed the mixture over his chest and purposely rubbed it on his cheek making Louis pull him up and smash his lips into Harry's just because Harry looked like an angel with Louis' cum rubbed all over his face. Harry's body was pressed against the glass, Louis body pressed against his and his hand pressed to the glass next to Harry's hair. Louis tongue grazed over Harry's plump lips and Harry gave him full entrance as he opened up his mouth. Louis tongue explored Harry's mouth and their tongues rubbed against each other. Harry dug his fingernails into Louis' collar bone and pulled on his wet hair. 

Harry left a love bite just below Louis' jaw which would be fully visible to the world what ever shirt Louis would wear. Louis also left a love bite right next to Harry's right ear lobe. 

Louis was just about to pick Harry up so he could fuck him against the glass but Harry turned and opened the glass door letting himself out. 

"Kitten..." Louis whined and Harry turned around giving him a wink. 

"You need to wait for your big present tonight."

And with that Harry left the bathroom, rolling his hips and sending Louis' heart on over drive.

☺☻☺☻☺

Short chapter! Sorry, I'm really busy but I still updated ;3

I'm nice like that.

I've been listening to Zayn's album for the last 4 hours on replay and I'm just like...WTF ZAYNIE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!

anyways.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!

Louis' birthday is like 3 days before mines :D

Gigi is a lucky woman, I swear. 

SHOWER SECKS AMIRIGHT WOO!

Uhhh yeah so my crush dropped me home today and yeah...he literally shouted across the street when he was leaving "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW!"

Haha, he's adorable *blush*

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!

OKAY CARROTONS! I NEED TO DO HOMEWORK BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN WOOOOOO LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 

♣♣♣