30~Rough and Souless.

"Here," Louis said passing Harry the pen and Harry took a deep breath before putting his full name on the paper and Louis followed. 

"Hey, new Submissive," Louis said grinning and Harry chuckled. 

"Stop making me laugh Daddy! I'm still mad at you!" Harry pouted getting up. 

"Why Kitten?" Louis called out and walked behind Harry. 

"Because!" Harry exclaimed failing to make a reason. 

"Babe, you can't be angry at me for no reason."

Harry sighed. "You embarrassed me, Sir."

"When did I do that?" Louis said holding onto both of Harry's hands. 

"In you office," Harry whimpered and Louis smiled. 

"Sorry Princess, but I love seeing your embarrassed face," Louis said cupping Harry's face. 

Harry smiled softly and pecked Louis on the lips. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and Harry wrapped his around Louis' neck. 

"Let's cuddle," Harry said and dragged Louis to the plush sofas in the main lounge.

Louis fell on the sofa and Harry snuggled into his side. 

"I can do whatever I want with you now," Louis said with a sly smile as he played with Harry's curls.

"No you can't! Sir, we are still dating," Harry reasoned. 

The rules were jumbled up and didn't make sense. Harry and Louis were dating but Harry couldn't call Louis by his name which didn't make any sense what so ever! He got punishments when he was naughty and he didn't have to do the chores but he couldn't even go out with his best friend without Louis! This made Harry annoyed that Louis couldn't trust him enough to change that rule but Harry shrugged it off. The more people the better, but he did want some private time with Niall since he never got that ever since he stepped foot in this mansion.

"When is your birthday, Sir?" Harry asked tracing his finger over Louis' arm and shoulder. 

Harry wore a black jumper and now he was wearing a new matching accessory that Louis bought. Garters. 

It was a bitch to put on with complicated clips and the weird strings of lace needed to go in the right place. He didn't know who made these but it definitely needed an instruction manual on how to put this piece of shit on! Fortunately, Louis was there to help him.

Harry's hair was flopped on his his forehead and his kitty ears were buried in his hair with his strap on cat tail which Louis was now playing with. He had long laced black socks that attached to the garters and Harry would love pointing his toes in them. They were really pretty once they were on.

Louis was shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants. His hair was swept across his forehead and he had droopy eyes. 

"24th December," Louis replied looking at different parts of Harry's face. 

"That's on Christmas Eve!" Harry exclaimed with a wide grin and Louis chuckled. 

"Yup!"

"I can just mold your Christmas present with your birthday present!"

"Lucky you," Louis said with a small pout and Harry leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Daddy, umm..." Harry went quiet, he wanted to ask Louis about some of the personal things in his life and this was when his heart starting beating 10 times faster.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Louis said in a concerned tone.

"Where are your parents?" 

There was tension in the room filled with silence.