51~Cookies.

//Warning//Hard BDSM//

Dylan groaned. His hands being handcuffed behind his back and Harry curled up next to him tangled in ropes. 

"How did we get into this mess again?" Dylan sighed and Harry groaned as he craned his neck up to look at Dylan. 

"It was your fault!" Harry whined and Dylan gasped. 

"My fault? How the fuck was it my fault?!"

"Don't swear or Daddy will get angry!" 

"Daddy is already angry, Harry! He left us here and I'm pretty sure he won't come back until he hears us crying and I'm pretty sure he won't be done with us without fucking us to death!"

Harry whimpered to that knowing that it sounded like something Louis would do. 

What happened you ask? 

Well, it all started on the same Saturday afternoon..

Dylan was cuddled on the couch with Harry when Louis walked in with a frown on his face. Dylan asked what happened and Louis brushed it off saying it was nothing important, but his face still looked uncomfortable. 

After that, Louis walked out of the room and Dylan giggled mischievously before making up an evil plan to eat all the cookies which they knew they weren't allowed to do. Harry was timid but he really wanted cookies so he trailed behind Dylan as they sneaked into the giant kitchens which were always packed with different chefs, steam and smells of exotic foods. It almost looked like a restaurant kitchen only there was only three customer- but the servants need to eat too. 

Harry had to reach up for the cookie jar on the top shelf while Dylan was distracted the chefs with a lame joke and a whole lot of flirting. Harry was taller so he had to have the job of grabbing the jar. 

Once they got it, they ran out and Dylan faked laughed as he ran out the kitchen leaving the confused chefs behind. They decided to got to a room in which Louis wouldn't find them and went to the corner and began stuffing their faces with a cookie after cookie. 

Louis was confused as to where his two Submissives went but after following the trails of crumbs and listening closely to the crunching, he found them sitting in the corner of a unknown room, their faces covered in crumbs and their hands covered in melted chocolate chips.

"Sorry!" Harry yelled as he saw Louis' eyes darken. 

"When I say you can't do something, I mean it," Louis growled as he grabbed both of them by the ears and dragged them along to The Room. 

"It was Harry's fault!"

"No it wasn't! It was your idea!"

"Daddy, please!"

"Ugh I hate you."

"Shut up...Loser."

Harry groaned loudly as his feet began to go numb from the tight ropes around his ankles. Not only that but Dylan was whimpering uncontrollably about the pain in his stomach and Harry soon followed as they mewled in pain together.

They could tell it was getting dark by now it was pretty late since they were in The Room for ages. 

"I told you to n-not eat the cookies, asshole!" Harry said in pain as he curled up into a tighter ball to try and relief the pain and it worked in a way. 

The door opened suddenly and their eyes shot up at Louis shirtless and in his sweatpants as he casually had a hand in his pocket and the other scratching the back of his head. He chuckled once he saw the two sobbing in pain, not because of the bondage equipment but because of the cramps in their stomach that felt like a hard punch.