40~I'm A Dom!

"You what?" Harry choked out as tears formed in his eyes. 

Louis ducked his head in shame and Alex continued to smirk and play with the hair on the back of Louis' head. 

"Who was I to you, Baby boy?" Alex whispered just loud enough for Harry to hear.

"M-my Daddy," Louis whimpered and the tears fell from Harry's eyes as a sob escaped his lips. Harry quickly covered his mouth as he felt dizzy and the breakfast he had soon returning.

Harry sprinted to the bathrooms of the food court as Louis shouted after him. 

Louis glared at Alex and Alex snickered. 

"What's his problem?" Alex said getting his face close to Louis'.

Just then Louis pushed him back and punched him square in the jaw, making him stumble back and land on the floor. 

"He's my boyfriend you asshole! I have nothing to do with you anymore! Leave me alone! He's my fucking Submissive!" Louis shouted and the customers in the food court went quiet as they looked at the scene in front of them. 

Alex stared up at Louis with his mouth gaped. Louis had never spoken to him in that manner when he was his dominant. He would be a shy and obedient and never violent otherwise he would know what would be coming. And the thing that shocked Alex the most was that Louis was a dominant!

He was a dominant with a man that looked taller than him and even Alex was twice the size of Louis, but he was 32. Louis didn't seem like a dominant by the height but by the stubble and the serious look he now possessed, Alex understood why Louis could be a dominant. 

"You're a...Dom?" Alex breathed out and Louis nodded while giving him an evil glare. 

"Now I suggest you get out of here, or I can punish you. Trust me, I have worse punishments and I may look small but I could out-dom you any day!" Louis growled and Alex quickly got up and ran out of the small food court, tripping a lot on his way.

Louis sighed. He never wanted it to be like this. Whenever he went out of Harry, something bad happened. They could never go on a decent date without some one interrupting them and making one or the other feel uncomfortable and cause tension between the two. Now Louis knows why they don't go on many dates.

Louis used directions and found the men's washroom. He walked inside and a man in a grey shirt was fixing his long black hair in front of the mirror. The man nodded at Louis before leaving the bathroom and Louis stood there alone. Then he heard whimpering come from one of the cubicles. 

"Harry?" Louis softly called out and he looked under each cubicle until he found Harry's converses and he knocked on on the door. 

Harry didn't answer. Instead he pulled his feet up on the toilet seat and curled up into a ball.

"Harry, please talk to me," Louis tried again but no answer. "Look, Haz, I don't know him anymore. We don't have any connection what-so-ever. To be honest, I despise him! I hate his guts and I don't want you to get any ideas. Yes, I was a Submissive, Harry. Like you were a Dominant."

The door slowly unlocked and Louis stepped back as the door creaked open. Harry stood there with a red face and tear stained cheeks. 

"I-I'm s-sorry. I o-over reacted," Harry hiccuped as he wiped away fresh tears with the back of his hand. 

Louis sighed and walked forward and engulfed Harry in a hug. Harry sobbed into Louis' shoulder, burying his face into the crease of his neck and Louis patted his back. 

"Baby, I love you. No matter what, you're my first," Louis whispered into Harry ear and Harry's heart fluttered as he kissed Louis' neck. 

"I love you too," Harry whispered back in a shaky voice from all the crying he did.