50~Sex. Now!

"I want sex. Now."

Harry and Louis look up with wide eyes, Harry's mouth hanging open as he dropped his half eaten banana on the table and Louis spilling the milk in his mouth as it ran down his chin, not looking very pleasant. 

"W-what?" Louis choked out as he wiped his mouth, not moving his eyes off Dylan. 

"You said I could have sex. Now I want sex," Dylan said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Behave or you'll get what's good for you. And no," Louis said firmly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I want it though!" Dylan whined and Harry began blushing as he thought about it. 

But Harry was okay inside cause he knew that Louis wouldn't agree to this. 

"Ugh fine!" Louis groaned. 

Wait...what!?

"What?" Harry gasped as he gripped onto Louis' arm. Louis gave him a sympathetic look before placing his own hand above Harry shaking one. 

"Don't be scared," Louis whispered leaning forward into Harry's ear, "Daddy's here."

Harry blushed and slowly nodded as his shaking hands suddenly stopped and he softened under Louis' touch.

"Let's go then," Dylan said walked out the room and Louis got out of his chair, Harry following. 

As soon as they got to their room, Dylan began taking off his long shirt and shorts which left him in only his baby blue panties. Harry was timid but with a push from Louis he also began to remove his big jumper which left him in his lingerie, garters and tail on full show. 

Dylan had never seen Harry like this and he stared at him gaping at his appearance and his toned and tattooed skin. Louis smirked, liking Dylan's reaction to the person that belonged to him. 

Louis was next as he began unbuttoning his short but Harry took it off for him. It was his instinct, when Louis was taking off his clothes, he would take over, he'd been doing it since the day he began dating Louis.  

Dylan pulled Louis away from Harry once his shirt was off and threw him on the bed making Louis gasp and chuckle. Guess he wasn't listening when Louis was explaining the rules and when Louis told him never to do such a thing like that, punishment was needed and Louis was ready to give it to him but not just yet. 

Harry giggled in the background but his giggle faded as Dylan straddled Louis and began removing his jeans. Louis began to let out a groan when Harry scampered over and smashed his lips into Louis', straddling his chest. Dylan grinded his body into Harry's as they both sat on top of Louis. They were surprisingly light and Louis moaned as Harry bit harshly on his bottom lip. 

Dylan slipped off Louis' tight jeans and Louis reached up to pinch Harry's nipple and Harry yelped as he threw his head back and panted heavily, painful pleasure racking his upper body. Harry gripped onto Louis' wrist which were raised, his fingers still roughly fondling Harry's now hard nipples. 

Louis let out a very loud mouth as Dylan's warm mouth sucked on is length, his teeth purposely grazing the sensitive skin. The sudden movement made Louis pinch Harry's nipples harder and Harry let out a high pitched scream as his eyes began to water. 

Louis reached out and pulled Harry's head down so he could capture Harry's lips in a rough kiss. Harry's tongue slipped into Louis' making the kiss more sloppy. Dylan's continued to lap his saliva all around Louis' cock. 

"Dylan babe, c'mere," Louis said softly removing his lips from Harry's. 

Harry knew that meant Louis' cock was free so he did was he was best at. He sat on it. He squinted his eyes as a second of pain rushed through his body as it slipped in and he breathed out once he was fully sat on it. Louis groaned, agitating Harry to move and Harry did just that as he began to rock his hips back and forward.