20~The Zoo.

*unedited*

"Louis?" Harry said as he flopped on the floor.

"Yeah Kitten?" Louis said as he scrolled through his phone. 

"We haven't even gone on a date! It's been like...forever!" 

"Haz, I took you out to dinner just last week," Louis laughed looking up at Harry pouting.

"But..." Harry looked at the floor and started fiddling with his finger, "I want to go to the zoo!"

"The zoo?" Louis questioned and put his phone away.

"Yeah! I haven't been there before!" 

"Seriously?" Louis asked with eyebrows raised. "Well go get ready babe."

Harry squealed and ran upstairs. He dug through his closet trying to find the best outfit and came out with black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a red flannel shirt and a white t-shirt with "Hi" written across it in black writing. 

Harry ran his fingers through his curls pushing them back and tied a black bandanna around his quiff to keep them out if his face. Harry quickly slipped into his boots and went back downstairs. 

Louis gaped at him. He was magnificent. 

"Louis!" Harry whined, "Why aren't you ready yet?"

"Fuck the date," Louis quickly mumbled before pushing Harry down on the couch and smashing his lips into Harry's. 

Harry gasped when Louis was between his legs and his knees grazed his crotch. He moaned but then pushed Louis away. 

"Naughty Daddy!" Harry scolded in a cute baby voice and Louis chuckled pecking Harry's lips again. 

"Go get dressed!" Harry shouted pushing Louis out the door and Louis huffed before running upstairs and picking out some random blue jeans, a black shirt and a hoodie. He slipped into some converses and tried styling his hair as best he could before running downstairs again. 

"Happy?" Louis said as he saw Harry in the lounge. 

Harry grinned and hugged Louis, "Let's go!" He shouted and Louis was dragged outside to his car by Harry. 

Harry sat in the passenger seat and Louis sat in the drivers seat. They began driving to Whitewynne Zoo.

>>>>>

"Oh my God! Lou look at the monkeys!" Harry squealed as he saw different species of monkeys jumping and swinging in their enclosure. 

Louis stood there watching him with his arms crossed and a soft smile across his face. He loved seeing Harry happy. 

"Lou! The pandas are this way!" Harry exclaimed and Louis ran after Harry as they ran into the den where the pandas were. 

Harry had a frown on his face as he neared their enclosure. 

"What's wrong babe?" Louis said noticing Harry's pout. 

"They're sleeping! Just like the Tigers and the Lions!" Harry huffed and Louis chuckled. 

"Well everyone needs to sleep," Louis said shrugging his shoulders as they came out of the building.

"Lou!" Harry whined shaking Louis slightly. 

"Okay, how about we go check out the reptiles?" Louis said trying to change the subject and Harry sighed but went along with it. 

They went with the directions given and soon Harry was face to face with an Anaconda.