47~Christmas.

"Daddy," Harry whimpered as he tugged at Louis' hair. Louis hummed in his ear and nipped it making Harry gasp loudly and grip more tightly around Louis' neck. 

Louis thrusted into him and tears left Harry's eyes at the mixture of pleasure and pain. Harry buried his head into Louis' bare neck, letting his nose get filled by Louis' scent. With a final thrust Louis released into Harry and Harry's breath hitched as he too came over his chest. 

It was like time stopped, only the two were moving. Louis went back slightly to capture Harry's lips but when his lips left Harry's, he was stunned as his heart stopped along with the time itself. 

Harry's eyes were glossy, his lips swollen, his cheeks flushed red. He had a soft smile upon his lips and his curls were stuck to his forehead with sweat that made Harry's face shine. It was like a beautiful sunrise as Harry's face glimmered and he quietly uttered the next words...

"I love you so much, Daddy."

Louis breathed out and kissed Harry again, not wanting to ever let go of the curly lad. 

It scared him. It was scary thinking that the only thing he loved and cared for the most could be gone with a click of his fingers. He never loved someone like he loved Harry and it was scary. He didn't want to love like this but when Harry came, he never thought once about resisting the urge to tell the boy his feelings. 

Maybe this BDSM was just a way for him to get closer to the guy he now loves. Or maybe he...maybe he truly is aggressive? 

He won't deny the fact that seeing Harry in pain brought a tingling sensation to his body. He liked to hear Harry's screams and cries as he was tortured and Louis could come and save the day. But Louis couldn't be the hero if he was the villain...

Louis loved the kinks they had but they still had a contract between them. Louis could easily get rid of that contract and they could be a couple with kinks but something inside Louis didn't want that. He wanted Harry to call him Daddy, he wanted to own Harry, he wanted to be the one who was responsible for Harry. 

He just felt like even if Harry signed the contract, he didn't like how he was being treated at times. Yes, he was a submissive and he was used to punishments. But Louis brought new things to the table every single day and Louis was pretty sure it was overwhelming the green eyed boy. 

He liked hurting Harry, he just needed to know if Harry liked the harsh punishments and if it was only Louis who found them erotic. 

.

.

.

Harry's legs were wrapped around Louis' waist as they lay in bed fast asleep. Quiet snores emitted from both of their mouths and Louis had his arm around Harry's waist, pulling him in. Louis wore sweatpants while Harry just wore a pair of panties, but they were snuggled up in a very large duvet. 

Louis was the first to wake up. His bright blue iris forcing themselves to be on show. Louis smiled softly as he saw Harry snoring like a baby cat. Then Louis noticed Harry's legs and he cuddled him closer, nuzzling his nose into Harry's neck. 

Harry moaned in his sleep and then opened his eyes, sniveling. His eyes were slightly red and he had red cheeks. Harry giggled and the suddenly sneezed which made Louis' eyes widen in surprise but also coo at how adorable Harry's sneezes were. 

"Merry Christmas, Kitty," Louis whispered in Harry's ear making Harry chuckle but then sneeze again. "Aw, are you sick?"

Harry nodded and Louis felt his forehead, it was hot. 

"I told you to wear a coat! But no! You just had to fucking look sexy!" Louis complained as he got out of bed and walked to the door to shout for Sebastian. Harry laughed. Louis was cute when he was angry.