52~Bite Me.

"H-Harry," Dylan whimpered around the gag in his mouth. 

Harry hummed looking over to Dylan's dark face that he could tell was flushed red and in pain. 

"Help," Dylan said in a high pitched yelp and Harry sighed.

"I can't," Harry said back. He was used to this so a punishment like this was nothing to him. But maybe for Dylan was a bit more.

"It hurts!" Dylan sobbed as his eyes landed on his length that was turning a purplish blue and was most definitely rock hard. The veins around it were popping out with precum seeping out of the slit at the tip of his penis.

Harry couldn't see him like that. Louis was a sadist but he wasn't. 

Harry used his tongue to push out the ball-gag in his mouth and it slipped down his chin and hung on his neck, which left his tongue hurting from the pressure he put on the ball to get it out. Harry was slow as he got up slowly and then bent down, his hands still secured by the handcuffs behind his back. 

Harry's head was next to Dylan's cock and Harry looked up to Dylan with a mischievous grin making shivers run own Dylan's back.  Harry took the cock ring in his teeth and pulled at it moving it up and also making Dylan groan as the tighten moved high up on his member. Harry licked up his tip as the cock ring was around it and he lapped the precum that was at the tip. 

Dylan moaned loudly as the cock ring came off and Harry's mouth surrounded his length, deep throating it. Harry gagged as Dylan's load shooting down his throat nearly making him choke. 

"There," Harry sighed as he laid back again, "Now go to sleep."

"How can I got to sleep? How can you go to sleep?!" Dylan muffled around the gag. 

"The nipple clamps won't do anything so stop being such a baby. And I'm used to this and this isn't anything to me," Harry replied looking up at the ceiling. 

"You shouldn't be used to this!" Dylan protests. 

"But I want to! I'm a masochist!" 

"A maso-what?" 

"God, you are such a child. Did Daddy not tell you any of this?"

"No..."

"Ugh, just got to sleep! I'll explain it in the morning but I need to get rest for tomorrow cause Daddy is getting sexually frustrated and I need to fix that so if you don't mind, go to sleep!" 

"But-"

"Goodnight!" 

And with that Harry turned his head and closed his eyes, forcing himself to ignore Dylan's constant whining and whimpering.

Harry groaned when he woke up feeling his body go numb as he looked over his shoulder at Dylan who was curled into a tight ball on the bed, his eyes screwed shut and his cheeks a deep red. His gag was around his neck which must have slipped in the night. Harry chuckled as he raised his head and forced his body up into a seating position. 

"Good morning," Louis said and Harry's eyes shot up to Louis who was sat on a chair and Harry giggled as Louis' gave him a wink. "Has my Kitten learnt his lesson?"

"Yes, Daddy," Harry replied in a small voice. 

"And you won't do it again?"

"I promise I will never disobey you again, Daddy."

"Good boy," Louis praised as he got up from the chair and walked over to Harry, unlocking the handcuffs and then the ropes around his feet and he smiled down at Dylan.