17~I hate you...I love you.

So many people hated the fact that Harry was top and im sorry it hurt writing it but now you know how louis is always top ♥

-

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Louis shouted repeatedly as he limped across the hallway. 

"I told you I shouldn't go rough!" Harry shouted behind him but Louis scowled looking back at him. 

"Why do you need to have such a big dick anyways?" Louis said as he grit his teeth and Harry pursed his lip to hold back the smirk on his face. 

"You wanted it!" Harry yelled back quickly and now begins the couples very first argument. 

"I wanted you to fuck me! Not destroy me!" 

"You told me to Lou!"

"I will fucking cut your dick off!" Louis snapped stabbing his finger into Harry's chest.

"Jealous?" Harry smirked, looking down at his fingernails as he leaned on one leg. He then looked back up at Louis who was scowling at him.

"Fuck you! At least I didn't kill your ass!"

"I'm sorry for listening to you, fucking asshole!"

"Don't listen to me when I'm fucking drunk," Louis growled limping away.

"You wouldn't have listened to me even if I said no!" Harry followed behind him, slowing down his pace to keep with Louis' steps.

"That would've have been better than this pain!"

"Louis! I go through that everyday when you fuck me!" Harry pouted and if Louis didn't have the terrible contrasting feeling in his anus, he would totally just pounce on him but he just rolled his eyes.

"How about I get a dildo the size of your dick and fuck you with it, then you will know how I feel right now!"

"Wha- you have a bigger cock than me!" Harry's voice strained, the vain in his neck prominent as he yelled at Louis who was beginning to get on his nerves by now.

"Well..." Louis tried to hide his smirk, "You're bad at fucking-"

"Fine! I won't ever fuck you again!" Harry cut him off, walking past him and Louis crossed his arms, looking at him with distaste. He then began limping after him.

"Hey let's not be hasty now."

Their little-big fight had brought them to the dining hall and they glared at each other before sitting at far ends of the table.

"I'm punishing you after breakfast, I swear," Louis growls as he sits down in the chair. The pain being too over whelming, he nearly screams when his butt touches the soft cushion of the dining chair.

Harry just about hears and amusingly smirks at Louis before started a conversation with Sebastian who had just come into the room.

Harry occasionally glanced over to Louis and he pursed his lips whilst smirking when he saw Louis whimpering than glaring at Harry.

After breakfast, Louis was feeling slightly better towards the lower region. He dragged Harry upstairs and into their room, more pissed off than he ever had been in his life.

"Take 'em off!" Louis yelled gesturing to Harry's jumper and Harry took it off. His ears were flat against his head because he didn't have time to put them on properly. But that only made Harry look even more adorable.

His tail swished side to side as he walked to the bed and got on all fours, perking his ass up in the air.

"Daddy?" Harry whispers innocently after a moment of silence.

"I love you so much, Kitten," Louis suddenly said turning into a big sap and leaping out to hug Harry.

Harry chuckled and brought Louis in to his lap and Louis straddled him. Louis winced at the slight pain but tried to ignore it. It didn't hurt much when you had someone as cute as Harry to distract you.

"I love you too," Harry chuckled burying his head in the crook of Louis' neck and nipping it slightly making Louis moan and fist Harry's curls.

Harry sucked until he was satisfied with the bruise he left just above Louis' collar bone.

Louis pecked Harry's nose. "I hate you," Louis murmurs and Harry scoffs.

"Make up your mind Lou," Harry huffed gripping onto Louis' waist.

"I wanted to punish you!" Louis whined as a pout formed on his lips.

Harry chuckled while giving Louis a cheeky smile. "I'll try be naughty so you can."

Louis blushes and then pressed his lips to Harry's causing Harry to muffle a moan in the kiss. Louis started grinding down on Harry, it somehow comforted him and his burning bum.

Harry groaned and left more hickeys on Louis' neck trailing down to his chest. Just as Louis was about to reach his hand down to palm Harry's growing bulge through his panties, Harry's phone started to ring.

Harry groaned along with Louis as he reached out to get the phone that was rested on the night stand.

He looks at the caller ID and then grins before receiving the call.

"'ello Harold!" A voice beams out from the other side and Harry rolls his eyes as a smirk plasters his face.

By now Louis was out the door and sitting in front of the telly as he waited for a servant to bring him a drink. He waited patiently for Harry as minutes ticked by.

"Hey Nialler," Harry said softly and Niall giggled.

"How was last night?" Niall said and Harry could almost feel the smirk on Niall's face after hearing his words.

"I got to be tops!" Harry squeals.

"No fucking way! You fucked the Louis Tomlinson!?"

"Yes! But he is kinda angry cause of my dick."

"You're dick? He jealous or something?" Niall snorts.

"Something like that. He told me to go rough and I warned him but he kept insisting and then in the morning his ass was hurting like he was giving birth."

Niall is laughing so hard by the end of Harry's short summary, he is nearly in tears. The boy laughed to things that weren't half as funny.

"Next time don't fuck anyone when they're drunk," Niall laughed as he calmed down a bit.

"Wouldn't even think about it. Anyways...how are you and Zayn?"

They line stays silent for a while before a piercing scream is heard from the other end and the call is hung up.

♡♡♡

Short chapter! Hope you like it though!

Oooo what's gonna happen next? Who screamed? What was Niall going to say about Zayn....?

Find out in the next chapter cx

Thanks so much for the support I'm getting for this fanfiction. I am like over the moon. I'm so happy I don't even know what to do anymore!!

Vote.Comment and Share!.

♡♡♡