23~Extreme Punishments.

//Warning! Hard BDSM! You have been warned!//

When Harry saw Louis' eyes, fear struck him.

Louis' eyes were never like this. He had dark eyes but they were never this dark.

"L-Louis?" Harry stuttered when Louis neared him and placed his hand on Harry's cheek. 

"When I said I would punish you, I meant it," Louis growled and after that all Harry saw was black. 

Harry woke up dazed and as soon as he came to his senses, pain shattered his body. 

He screamed in agony as his eyes began to water. Harry was naked and bent over a stool and his arms and legs were tied to each post of the chair. A gag was over his mouth and he was currently dribbling down his chin. 

His curly hair was flopped down his forehead and slightly covered his eyes. The cat ears were present in his curls and the tail butt plug which Harry thought he would never see again. He had hand cuffs that were digging into his wrists and they were definitely going to leave a mark.

What was causing the pain were the nipple clamps on each one of his nipples and the cock ring that was tightened around his length. The pain was so much Harry was sobbing at this stage. 

The cock ring was tight and Harry's cock was turning blue and purple with how tight it was. The nipple clamps dug into Harry's sensitive skin and Harry would have to bite down on the gag to hold back the scream. 

Harry also had a collar around his neck but it wasn't like the pretty one before. This one was heavy and with a chained lead. Harry's neck began hurting from the uncomfortable position it was forced to be in.

The room he was in was more scary. It was just a box room made entirely of steel. No windows. No objects. Nothing. The room was empty with Harry being in the middle of the whole room. It was an understatement saying Harry was embarrassed when the door opened and footsteps were coming his way. 

A low chuckle left Louis' lips and Harry flinched when Louis' fingertips lightly ran up his leg and then over his ass and his back and found a home at Harry's neck, which Louis squeezed so tight that Harry nearly choked.

"Aw Kitty, your ears are falling off," Louis said almost pitying Harry and Harry whimpered in reply. 

Louis crouched in front of Harry and buried his fingers in Harry's curls trying to fix the ears back on. Once he was satisfied his eyes landed on Harry's face and his tear stained cheeks. Normally Louis would feel guilty and take Harry out of all the complicated tangles but this was a different feeling. He liked seeing Harry like this. It scared him but it was a nice feeling. 

Louis got up from his crouching position just as his eyes met with Harry's blood-shot ones. 

"What should I do first?" Louis said aloud to himself. 

Harry shook his head trying to tell Louis not to do anything at all because this was enough. Louis smirked pretended to ignore Harry's protest. 

Louis was in tight black jeans and a white shirt. He looked formal but casual as his sleeves were rolled up, his tattoos being on full show. He was trying to look more dominant and it was working well for him. 

Louis went behind Harry and placed both his hands on each of Harry's butt cheeks. He teasingly pulled at the tail, wiggling it slightly and Harry gasped and squirmed. Louis squeezed each one and purposely dug his fingernails into Harry's skin because of the scratch marks Harry would leave and Louis would have to wake up to every morning. 

Harry squirmed even more and the stool began wobbling. A sharp smack from Louis' hand made Harry stop and cry out in pain as his ass started turning a scarlet red. Louis smirked liking Harry's reaction and smacked it harder four more times making Harry scream. Louis liked the color of Harry's ass after he was done.

"Hm, I haven't used this before...wonder how it works," Louis said sarcastically picking up a flogger and swinging it in front of Harry's face. 

Harry's breath hitched. That was the one item he wished Louis didn't know of. 

Harry's very first dominant used it on him and Harry couldn't move for a good week. 

Louis started playing with the flogger and spun it around until the tips hit Harry's thigh and Harry whimpered. 

"Sorry, is it like this?" Louis said, playing dumb. 

Louis spun it again and hit it hard against Harry's ass making harry yelp and sob. 

Harry muffled words and screams and new tears were running down his cheeks as Louis hit his ass with the flogger again and again and again. Louis pulled at the chain lead attached to Harry's collar forcing Harry's head up and Harry moaned. 

Louis struck it at the back of his thigh and then his lower leg. He then moved up and hit it on Harry's back. Louis raised his arm again and again until Harry's whole back side was red and scarred. 

Harry sobbed and his body was trembling. The pain was so much Harry couldn't breath. Harry had puffy eyes and his whole face was red and stained with tears and new ones still pouring down his cheeks. 

Harry was met with soft hands after and Harry began crying uncontrollably. Louis slowly and carefully took out each one of the knots from the ropes and the slowly removed the gag from Harry's mouth. He took off the cock ring which made Harry whimper a lot along with the tail butt plug. He unscrewed the nipple clamps making them loose before removing them and then unlocked the tight hand cuffs from Harry's wrist.

When Louis saw Harry's face, he felt guilty. So now he was the old Louis. The Louis that cared about his boyfriend. 

Louis slowly picked Harry up from the stool and Harry was about to collapse from the black dots he saw everywhere. 

"Harry?" Louis calls out as he feels Harry's limp form under his arm.

"Harry!" Louis' voice faded away.

Before Harry could say anything, he was limp on the floor as blackness consumed him.

####

Thanks KillJoyZouis for recommending these punishments. ;)

Aggressive - Larry BDSM (DomxSub) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें