13~Distractions.

"Hey Kitten."

"Da- I mean...Louis what are you doing here?" Harry croaked out. 

It was hard for Harry to ignore the feelings he had for Louis. He wished the contract wasn't how he met the man he now loves. 

He had Melanie but he knew for a fact he was using her as a distraction to what was in front of him. For that he felt guilty.

"I came to get what I want," Louis grinned.

"W-what?" Harry felt light-headed as he saw Louis looking more handsome than any other day.

"I want you so I came to get you," Louis groaned, frustrated now.

"I-I don't want to go! Leave me alone!" Harry screamed and tried to shut the door but Louis let himself in. 

"What is he doing here?" Melanie screamed as she backed away to the door leading to the balcony. 

"Oh I don't want you. You can be a poor bitch in the street like before. Harry is the one I want," Louis said again walking up to Harry as he backed away and Harry's back touched the wall. 

Louis pressed his body against Harry and ducked his head to nip at Harry's neck and Harry moaned gripping onto the collar of Louis' blazer. 

"I love you," Louis whispered and Harry eyes widened, "Okay take him boys."

Before Harry could think of what just happened, he was held brutally by his arms and dragged out through the hotel.

Gasps filled the hotel room as Harry screamed and shouted for release. Ruby's eyes went wide. Louis smirked as he walked behind them. Melanie cried as she was locked in the bathroom no other than Louis himself.

"Thanks Ruby," Louis winked as he walked out of the hotel and Ruby couldn't help but blush. She came back to reality after thinking of all the dirty things she could do with the famous brunette. 

"Melanie," She whispered and ran up to Room 21. 

"Help!" She heard a pleading scream and used another key to open the door and the ran in to where the noise was coming from.

"Melanie? Where are you?" Ruby panicked.

"In the bathroom Ruby!" 

Ruby opened the door to the bathroom after unlocking it and Melanie ran into her arms. Melanie sobbed and tears ran down her flushed cheeks. 

"W-we need to go after them!" Melanie shouted making her way to the door but Ruby held onto her arm.

"Melanie no!" Ruby said firmly holding Melanie's shoulders. 

"Why not?! Let me go!" Melanie screamed in protest but Ruby's glare made her still.

"One thing I promised you're mum before she died is that I won't let you get hurt. I let you do this job but now I see Louis is not what he looks to be. You aren't going anywhere Mel! It's dangerous!"

"But I need to save Harry!" 

"No you don't! Louis isn't going to hurt him!"

"How do you know that?!" 

"Because," Ruby's voice softened as she sat next to Melanie on the edge of the bed. "Louis cares about Harry. The way he came in the hotel so concerned, it shows that Louis likes Harry more than you think."

"But Harry loves me-"

"Let me stop you there Miss," Ruby said holding her hand up, "You think Harry loves you?"

"What? He does! He said so!" 

Ruby hated to lie but if it meant that it would stop Melanie from going anywhere near Louis than it was fine to her. She needed to keep her safe. She promised her mother and she never broke promises.